Orion Sandbox ENHANCED

Nice :open_mouth:

go down to dungeon and use iron pickaxe to mine the blue light block

they’re close to the king mosquiton on my planet

that sounds cool

i tried to beat the guard and i missed with 3 dynamite out of four. I’m angry

Where do you find solidium in orion sandbox enhanced. and how far do i need to dig to get it.

it is in the lava zone (aka the bottom area)

just run and build a pathway and block yourself from the mobs if you not have teleportation tabs to get home

i may have accidentally filled the lab underground where your supposed to find the tyrant with lava, what do i do

You have to let water fall on lava and that makes solidium.

You should make thirst and hunger a thing in the game. It would be really cool! Plus, you could make the weather change so you could die from exposure. Could you make it also a bit harder to survive because it is quite easy? Thanks! I love the game! :wink:

doesn’t that make stone?

If you let lava fall on water, that makes stone. Water on lava makes solidium. :slight_smile:

Nope, water and lava makes obsidian, solidium is in the underground just like gold or iron but lower, on the level of lava. Solidium are violet crystals.

1 Like

Sorry, I was wrong! I haven’t played for a bit and I got them mixed up! Duh! Sorry :disappointed:

how do i kill tyrant without or with dynamite, his weapon is strong

trap him in a spot and throw down dynamite at a an angle so it doesn’t explode you

i need to mine more solidium

Then mine more solidium. If you are out of solidium in your current world, you can start a new one. But don´t forget to take some stuff with you.

i already did mine more before you posted

Y8 Games