Orion Sandbox ENHANCED

does the book of memories contain only part 1???

i knew i should have took some firebloom!

iā€™m going to face the ancient guard now with only full set of gold armor and dynamite, plus battery and food

failed. how build sticky dynamite?

kill it with traps it worked for me! but do not try arrow trap it not work on it.

is it bad that i killed the first boss and the last boss at level 1? i killed king mousqiton at level 4

Did you really meet the last boss on level 1?

thatā€™s powerful

the bosses are weak

what is the use of book of memories???

It happend to me too. He is there all the time, you can hear the sound and if you have the ring, it shows to him all the time, which ist by the way really anoying

yes, i got some traps and killed it with them :sunglasses: #dunked on

yes it is very anoying

yes i think it is a bit too easy might need to boost dificulty a bit

I saw one video in youtube, i saw golbin fighting with main character. Can someone tell me why ?
:sweat_smile:

hi I also donā€™t know how to get an energy criystal

Hi everyone !i just wanna say thanks for the creators of this game i really enjoy it and it s probably my favorite online game but i wanna mention that if ther s some chance for this game to be continued i cannot wait to play it but there is a little problem with this gameā€¦its really awesome but after i time i really get bored of this monoton playingā€¦mining kill the bosses after a time it can be relly boringā€¦so my suggestion is or to make a bigger map stronger and more enemies.The shoothgun was a really good ideea I really love using it but all the game was kina "dont do anything because everything what you need is around you so you just have to pick up"this thing really desrtoyed the ā€œlet s survive this planetā€ā€¦i really hope the next orion sandbox will be more complex with NEW quests and and enemyes

2 Likes

Thank you for your feedback.
Hope you will enjoy next update :wink:

1 Like

this resources are between gold and solidium levels

What is the next update? Will there be another Orion Sandbox? I love these games, keep it up! :grinning:

Y8 Games