Official Youtube Thread

B-but I record whenever I play even if I’m really rusty uhu

Like I played a week or so ago and I did fine, even if it was 2 months I didn’t touch the game.

I always told you to send me clips i could edit, it’s not a big deal ><

Lies

You were there *facepalm

Shh D:

How to be YouTuber?

Step 1: Make a YouTube account.
Step 2: Record videos and publish them.

That’s all Youtubers do.

ohh,simple one…thanks

You’re welcome. It seems simple, but there is a difference between a struggling Youtuber, a small Youtuber, and a Big Youtuber. It’s not easy gaining subs unless you create good content. Flappy, nem, and Um, gained a good amount of views creating FFT videos when this game was extremely popular.

Okay,thanks again…:slight_smile:

Yeah thosse guy’s are the one who least struggled,imo flappy and nem.

UM and PIS atleast did a good job editing their vids and was worth watching,no hate to other two,but c’mon put some effort.

@Rja12

Also,thanks for answering the query…I wasn’t able to check the forums for some reason.

I like to be helpful :wink:

1 Like

So do I :smiley:

Explain to me how to be a YouTuber, please repeat its hard

@Mahmmouda

1.Create a Channel.
2.Start publishing videos.

Done.

And I can’t make videos anymore cuz I kept my laps charger at my buds house :sweat_smile: rip :sob::sob:

Anyone seen samyan?

I just wanna tell him that his video is very good,but i don’t see him for 1 month…
Where did he go?

(Last seen is on hacker video 2017)

Record things, cut and paste them in a peculiar fashion, put some catchy but appropriate background music

Done

P.S. Making a fool of yourself usually helps (relatable)

U don’t even have to try hard with it :>
Natural talent

@KimiJohn

Ever since you asked how do you become a Youtuber,I was wondering…

Do you plan on making videos on the game once its a lot more lag free or did you just ask because you didn’t know how?

Curious,lol.

Actually,idk how to record because idk how to record…:expressionless:
Anyway,you should be happy because you have your own channel and i have to record it and create it again with good picture because idk how to record and problem log in youtuber channel…

Y8 Games