Notes/Ideas/Opinions~

Sorry, going to lock this thread!
joke! hehe, :grin:
Nice read.
so for the ds, jeremie already answered it.

i like the duel server(only 2 players on the room), i think it would be nice to join the room just to spectate the match or cheer your friend when dueling.

Iā€™m glad you liked it. Would the moderatorā€™s spectator mode be able to be used by any non-dueler? Then maybe after someone gets ten kills, the next player takes the defeated playerā€™s place? Like mge, sort of. Also, any plans for getting FFT on steam?

Longest post ever seen or read on this FFT forum! :joy::joy::joy:

But why you guys nerfing all those Tanky classes then whatā€™s the sense of calling it Tank if itā€™s getting nerf because of some other skinny heroes which few people do use itā€¦

Add ā€œsell Heroesā€ feature so we could sell them after the nerf patch is liveā€¦ i do not wanna waste my money on a nerf heroā€¦ wtf we all would go buy gunner , commando etc

Iā€™ve made longer ones on the old /144 one.

Yes I think we all remember -_- xD

Blade likes to talk a lot. :grin:

I just want tank/blaster to nerf its mobility/speed. They are extremely fast with slide spam and can outrun almost all classes. Theyā€™re tanking capabilities is just fine I think, they shouldnā€™t be able to chase targets easily.

2 Likes

Blazer Flamethrower should be nerfā€¦ I especially when itā€™s being reloadingā€¦

no blazer isnā€™t even a strong class

Nerf blazerā€™s flamethrower but make it more mobile.

2 Likes

In TA and Moonbase, blazer is strong.

1 Like

In Moon Base Blazer is amazingly good, but TA exposes every weakness Blazer has and then exploit it, make him ultra useless unless you want to play CPS TA, in which case you can always kamikaze the point as long as itā€™s not the bottom one.

Give Blazer Tankā€™s comet rushā€¦ Just for a day though. You can also throw in the neutron shield and the bombs because happy holidays.

i tottaly agree mate

1 Like

ok
hi I like this game

Me too

Why does it need to go away? Like who suggested this, to get the double slash removed
Ofc if doesnt hurt you at all but it does to me, its probably andrea who suggesed this because she is bad with all classes, specially Scout.
Just give me a legit reason to get the Double Slash removed, dont we need to vote this or something?
Andrea, please save your pointless ideas/suggestions about this for yourself

I love you

Oh

Y8 Games