News/ Updates

was it a kongregate or official site account ?

official site account. Thank you

https://forum.id.net/t/account-transfer-tool-is-live/4931 check here.

Sorry, Ankit, does not make me in the password type characters like the point and the asterisk

thanks for the report, we’ll check.

Hello all. Old player here, still waiting on the Kong transfer tool btw. :wink:

I was wondering, will you release a US East server or fix the current US servers? I live all the way on the East coast so even though I played on US servers my ping is super high and I lag more than I did before FRG passed on the mantle. It made it hard to do more advanced movements and at times my Q wouldn’t work unless I long pressed it.

Looking forward to new progress and once I start playing again I’ll be a lot more active in the forums. Hope I can be a good help with the many ideas I have.

Cheers- Cremyjr (Might change my screen name to Mc’Brick)

Hello,

We are near to complete, should be live soon.[quote=“Cremyjr, post:175, topic:2060”]
I was wondering, will you release a US East server or fix the current US servers?
[/quote]

hopefully after next unity update we could use unet which should work better than current photon server.[quote=“Cremyjr, post:175, topic:2060”]
Hope I can be a good help with the many ideas I have.
[/quote]

sure, we always love to hear new ideas :slight_smile:

1 Like

sounds encouraging i can’t wait :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ankit any idea of keeping highscores similar to kongregate ???

2 Likes

Kong highscores were filled with hacked players lol. It’d be better just have them wiped, I’d prefer it that way anyway.

We had short discussion about it, so much fixing is needed before leaderboards. But ye, it’s some plan in future for official site to get it.

1 Like

I hear a new map is on the way… I’m anxious. :smirk:

…

1 Like

Yes it is! Gonna be a bit different than usual maps.

4 Likes

Are you allowed to share any info you have on it?
If you can, what’s it going to be like?

ive noticed station map and SB has changed abit looks good though

1 Like

Both needs to be fixed >. < And ye,generally all is brighter.

Can’t share anything,for now :smile:

3 Likes

Aw man… thats cool

1 Like

Hey why i cant play this game it say the browser could not allocate enough memory for webGL content.

Hi, Which browser you try for the game? Whats your system configuration?

When i join a server it shows to me too but very rarely,This happened in chrome.

Y8 Games