News/ Updates

:joy:

New Moon Base, few changes are made and hopefully now map will be completly playable. As some players remember, Moon Base had in web player unplayable lag and that’s why a lot of players avoided it. With optimized map that should be gone and map will be ready on webgl soon.

1 Like

Is that the finished product? Is that the outside of the map or the actual map?

1 Like

I’m on top cp. Actual map, but background objects are closer and it looks really nice (old map was way too huge, background part, and thats why lag was extreme). Also colors are brighter and in my opinion looks better.

Why not point it towards the map so we can see what it’s like?

I was thinking that also. Maybe the map still looks the same and they just changed the outskirts of the map.

Map is exactly the same, only background part objects closer.

I thought you said the lighting was different?

It’s just brighter, u gonna see it very soon.

Can’t wait :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hello

It’s live :smile:

1 Like

The game is great so far. Only problem is lack of players… which is the worst type of problem.
Anyways, the devs work is really showing :wink:

6 Likes

Thanks, keep tracking and sure more stuff coming in future!

Idk where to put this, but why is Shuttle Bay only restricted to ten players? That’s only five on each team. Tbh not much killing, a lot of standing and waiting for people to respawn. It was better when it was a full 16.

Had to be done because of performance.
There is 6v6 Dock too.

Any chance it will go back to 16?

That I really can’t answer since it’s not discussed for now. If webgl can handle it, can be done, but I think it can’t for now.

1 Like

Yes we all want it to go back to 16, lets see if it is possible after upcoming unity update.

2 Likes

I do not know if it’s the right post, when can I recapture my old account?
Thank you

Y8 Games