News/ Updates

Webgl is weaker than webplayer, but devs gonna pull out maximum from it. Fixing all is still in progress and there is a lot of old bugs to fix as well.

It’s gonna take a while, personaly I don’t really mind if it takes a year to get eveything done, let’s just not to push too hard on them and give them a pressure, it’s not gonna be good for us (the players) or the game itself.
For now all what you need to do is report the hacks you see and keep waiting for release day, they are not playing around, they listen to what you say.
So please wait, and hope for the best! If you truly love this game.

Ok Mah, I will report the hackers…

It was meant to those who keep asking for updates and such.

So… many…wise…words…tonight. My little heart can’t handle it.

I’m not eve close to be wise, stop making fun of what I said, do you eve realize that whatI said will shut the players up for a while?
If it was ankit you um ss ahmed or rja its gonna be the same thing, Queen of wisedom
Where is the wise words in what said? Stop sucking

:gorilla::gorilla::gorilla::gorilla::gorilla::gorilla:

hello the webgl is great but only one map works
wich kinda sucks\

1 Like

If anyone was wondering…

Dev is finishing tool and after that we should start fixing. Since many accs needs to be manually changed, probably gonna take few days or 1 week to finish all. Gonna start from Marshal ones.
So don’t be surprised if u see Marshal acc fixed before urs, difference gonna be few days.

but guys i cant kill anything and always kill me and always won the team red but awesome but now i can kill im always firs

Ok.

1 Like

FFT have go to old version?

Huh.

i mean MY mozilla firefox upgarde it self,idk why but when done upgrade it turn to old version FFT

If you want to play the same version, use Internet Explorer 11, it’s the simplest way.

ok,thanks :slight_smile:

It’s not the old version of FFT, it is the WebGL one. If you update your Firefox browser to the .52 version, it simply stops to run the Webplayer. You can play a lil bit longer with IE, yeah.

so i have to upgrade my firefox to version 52…ok

Not. If you want to play with the “version you are used to”. Or if you don’t want to bother, use Interner Explorer.

ok,i understand

Y8 Games