News/ Updates

Hey!Shut your mouth!

Woooah.

Why do you have that ā€œadore meā€ in your name?

@Ankit adored me enough and changed it :yum:

lmao.

ā€œwe are working to port the game to new platform ā€œWebGLā€ and it will work on every browser without a need to install any plugin any moreā€

I donā€™t understand this working on every browser but you just told that it doesnā€™tā€¦ Iā€™m very confused about this ,but Iā€™ll try to find a way to understand thisā€¦

ā€˜It will workā€™ - future time. Which means that webplayer is not supporting Chrome and webgl will.

1 Like

juego mara viyoso

If your account have been glitched please check this thread https://forum.id.net/t/fixing-glitched-accounts-pushpin/3557

thanks for contributing![quote=ā€œBelisaurius11, post:6, topic:2060, full:trueā€]
Sounds good, canā€™t wait. Just wondering, how many developers do you guys have?
[/quote]

BROTHER TO MAKE freefalltournament How ya

What do you mean ā€¦

1 Like

any news on the full release of the game yet

cant wait to paly

wait. Is it just the demo. I hope that will be the official game. I support you.:heart_eyes:

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

on google chrome its laggy a bit, fix the lag plsss

Its still a beta version so donā€™t expect alot guys, also the devs are super busy with the WebGL, since its a different technology from Unity,
Lets just thank them for their time and hard work.
If you want the best for this game, then you need to patiently wait untill they are done.

1 Like

agreed

agreed

Y8 Games