Masked Shooters Serie - 3D FPS Games

This game is great, but I will be very dizzy every time I play 3D games.

1 Like

In response to your last email:

No problem!

I have a couple of suggestions for you, which are not bugs.

• Make the sniper weapon more powerful. It is extremely hard to hit
    someone four times with it. The only people that it can be used on are
    people that are inactive and other snipers, if they are standing still.
  • Gray-out the resume button instead of making it disappear when the
    round is changing. Sometimes, I want to leave the room when the round is
    changing, but the resume button disappears, so all the buttons below it
    move up. This means that when I go to press the “Leave Room” button and the
    next round starts, the buttons move back down and I hit the fullscreen
    button instead. This makes my computer run extremely slow and I have to
    force quit my browser.

Thanks for listening to my input!

1 Like

I have a few requests. 1. make sniper more powerful. It is unrealistic - it is less useful than a pistol. 2. Discontinue RPG - some players use RPG only. They don’t contribute much to the score as they get killed quickly but they make the game annoying and unplayable. If only one player uses RPG, soon chain reaction follows and all just run around like crazy, shooting RPG’s at each other. There is no skill necessary to shoot RPG-s all over the place and try to score. So my suggestion is to discontinue RPG completely because it is unrealistic. The RPG you use in this game is the “wasp”, it needs two men to operate (1 shooter and 1 to carry the grenades and propellant) and it is very heavy and makes running pretty much impossible.
3. and most important: spawn area camping. Can’t you make a 5-second “immortal” time so that opposite teams don’t camp at each other’s spawn areas?
Otherwise the game is awesome. Now I’m off to collect my 18.000th victim.

1 Like

And one more observation: If you play with Firefox, it switches on the mouse-wheel backwards-forwards button and if you only touch it, the browser sends you BACK in history - switching the game off. If you play in Explorer, the button does not cause problems, but you must not Talk, because you cannot turn Talk mode off and you are a standing duck until you go out of the game completely and reload it. So I play in Explorer and don’t talk. But it is stupid. Does anybody know how to switch mousewheel button off in Firefox? Logitech mouse, btw…

2 Likes

The multiplayer game is great except that both friendlies and self should get killed with RPG explosions. Too many players are shooting RPGs in close proximity battles and NOT suffering what should be the obvious consequence. Also, the reload time of RPGs is way too fast.

3 Likes

Thanks for both of your feedbacks, it will be considered while we work on the next MP FPS game :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can improve your skills by playing the single player edition, here:
Masked Shooters Single Player Game

2 Likes

i think your pretty cool[quote=“piola, post:5, topic:247, full:true”]
I like it very much, send me what you want… :smiley:

piola@imp.lodz.pl
[/quote]

:sunglasses:

1 Like

i-know i tyied it-but-the-only-two problemes is-people kill-there teamates and you cant speak to anyone

1 Like

i agree people do shoot short ranges and should get the consequence and in single player they do get the consequence DEATH!!

1 Like

So I play this game and love it so much. xD Even if I am a female. :scream::yum: But whenever I try to chat with my mates and I hit enter it won’t send the message. Anyone have any ideas why ?

But I still love this game and that’s the only problem I have.

1 Like

How do you climb up the ladders?

1 Like

it would be nice if you could change the weapon by scrolling mouse wheele

1 Like

I really like this game as the players,most part, are having a blast.I like military one the best as the layout has the best graphics.I would like to see targeting for rpg improved as well as the daigle should have more power.there should be a cache for rpg ammo as well as m79
thanks for keeping our minds occupied.

1 Like

I think you can’t on this version… :confused:

1 Like

Is Masked Shooters Multiplayer down today? or is it just me. Looks like its not connecting.

1 Like

Just checked, got a headshot and blood drained of my laptop, so it works for me great :slight_smile:

1 Like

can we have configuration of controls!!!

1 Like

I will ask the developer to consider this feature on his next games. I don’t promise as making the keys to be custom made, might not work well for unity games. But I’ll do my best :slight_smile:
Why you need the configurations, btw? Any keys aren’t working for you?

1 Like
Y8 Games