Maps are Glitched or Accounts

@Ankit
The maps are glitched? Or the accounts(players)? Because It is not possible to get an account glitched, was it because of the lag hack that nathan used to do? It killed the maps.

Both are glitched but fixing maps is easy.

Btw some maps are still glitched

we are not fixing webplayer.

kk :blush:

maps are glitched, by entering there with ur acc, u get glitched as well.

One of them is glitched,and the other gets glitched due to one who is the glitcher,which lead to a glitchfest of free XP & Z.
In simple words what Nox said or,
The maps were what was glitched at first,which later started glitching the ranks of players which in-turn made the numbers of MAR’s in this game above the number of people who play this game on daily basis.
I know this makes no sense. :stuck_out_tongue:

Partly.

Actually, ‘someone’ (not gonna name) was causing it on purpose. If u enter that map, u get glitched, end of the story.

Your story is too short xD

1 Like

why is FIXING GLITCHED ACCS closed

So u can’t comment there, rocking :wink:

fine u just de-rocked or UNROCKED my rockipedia

Lmfaoooo. You’re a funny guy.

If the map is glitched you can just leave and not get xp. Unless you were AFK like me. Half the people intentionally used the glitch to their advantage.

We know that. Some even did with 3-5 accs. Nothing I can do about that,all should be focused to progress as player,be better,then to see bunch of players walking around with fake rank,being useless for the team and way under their rank. Just ridicilous.

are u making my rockipedia funny?

That sounds like a cleaner version of saying you just lost you’re foreskin.

dead topic,

You didn’t have to comment on this, don’t comment on old topics after a long while,please.
Someome lock this please.

Y8 Games