Kongregate / Freefalltournament.com accounts

lol criticism, you are insulting someone in front of 1000 peoples. I was silent only because somewhere I think you guys are still young and you will stop yourself.

1 Like

@Ankit oh just old ones :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

1 Like

Ok if u think i insulted her delete my posts :wink: n sry :sweat_smile:

We all have our opinions, just like Sehal has his. He should have the right to share it.

@Ankit Why did you type “@ old FFT players”? We understand Andrea works for Y8 but that doesn’t change the fact that her personality has become toxic of the years as Sehal stated. Those old FFT players are actually the ones that kept the game alive all these years otherwise FFT would’ve been shut down by now. Even the old devs kept it alive because of the community and how much we loved playing it despite the fact that they weren’t profiting from the game. You can see that now that almost 100% of the loyal players quit, the game is boring and so is this inactive forum. So you should actually appreciate what the loyal players did for this game and not bash us. Anyways good luck moving forward and good luck finding a great player base again like this game once had.

1 Like

its idnet community not a home or private place of anyone that anyone have right to share whatever they have in their mind, tomorrow people can start swearing/sharing illegal stuff because thats their opinion or they believe its legal.

PS: @Sehal this is nothing against you, so dont worry but my reply to Rja in general :slight_smile:

Please dont change the topic, this is not what old community did and what old developers did we really loves all of you community + developer but read again I said dont say anything against Andrea unless you have enough proof just because someone changes for you it doesnt mean you have a right to insult her infront of everyone, people do change everyday and we should learn to accept the change even you are not same I met in October 2016 first time when you email to us, but we accepted your change in a good way and as a gratitude of your services you are still a mod of FFT and a member of private slack chat.

end of the day I just wish that one day you guys could understand us one day.

I actually never changed, I’ve always been blunt and opinionated lol. But I guess you can say I’ve been harsh lately but that’s because I’ve always wanted this game to succeed and with the slow progress I have doubts. If I didn’t care about the game I would never post at all and never come back, but I still do once in a while and I do check to see what’s going on. So don’t take all my criticism as negative because that’s not always my intention. I just want this game to actually be something.

1 Like

lol, same answer I was expecting from you haha :smiley: [quote=“Rja12, post:141, topic:3019”]
I’ve always wanted this game to succeed and with the slow progress I have doubts. If I didn’t care about the game I would never post at all and never come back, but I still do once in a while and I do check to see what’s going on. So don’t take all my criticism as negative because that’s not always my intention. I just want this game to actually be something.
[/quote]

I know it 1000 percent that how much you love this game and I really appreciate it, really really.

2 Likes

This is why I love you.

2 Likes

Long time no see buddy :wink:

2 Likes

@Ankit
Hello, please … could you transfer my kongregate account? It’s my username hendricKson in the game (kongregate) but my acc in general is "darkrena "

Tool for transfer kong acc is not live yet.

Like it is not live Oo
I was told that the tool was completed …but you can never click on “kongregate”

1 Like

Blooming buckets! I know right?

oooh finally dark you revealed yourself as that annoying blazer user hendrikson haha i won’t forget that when we meet again xDD

1 Like

Like when it is the day and you could transfer your account but it is too late :(((
some can help me? pleaseee

Transfer success. Thank you for your work!

ty :3

1 Like

You are welcome.

2 Likes
Y8 Games