Kongregate / Freefalltournament.com accounts

It’s really not that complicated but the way they explain it is really hard to understand.
How to transfer your account:

1. Make a y8.com/id.net account
  2. Go in-game (signed in with your y8/id.net account) and hit the transfer account button
  3. Put your account username and password in

That’s pretty much it. If you have two account just make two id.net accounts and transfer them to separate accounts.

Thank you for replying.

If I understand well, I should have created 1 id.net account for every freefalltournament.com account? Dang it!

Yes, you understood everything. Is there a way to access A, B, C and D once again? If there isn’t a way, well, I can get over it. I’m a Doukhobor kid who could watch his own house burn without any emotion.

Maybe there should be a notice on the “Transfer Account” page.

Thank you again.

val.

The process is indeed very easy. I was sure there would have been a menu or something like that to select between your accounts.

I think some in-game infos/warnings would be good.

I was afraid someone would say that. Fact is, I’m really lazy and don’t want to clear my cache, let alone create new id.net accounts! I’d like a menu with all my alts. I’d only have to click on the desired alt to play it, without having to log out and relog with another account.

Sure, it is possible please pm me the nickname with associated email ids[quote=“VALTECH2501, post:105, topic:3019”]
Maybe there should be a notice on the “Transfer Account” page.
[/quote]

what kind of notice you are talking about ?

Well, I don’t have the emails associated with these accounts, sadly. I guess it’s just too bad for me.

Like to transfer one and only one freefalltournament.com account for every id.net account.

Btw, you speak French?

OK than just give me your email.

its obvious that for every fft account you need different idnet account, you cant store 5 progress in one account but if you read a account transfer thread its clear there

https://forum.id.net/t/account-transfer-tool-is-live/4931

check here the “Note” but anyways we’ll add it so players dont get confuse in future.[quote=“VALTECH2501, post:109, topic:3019”]
Btw, you speak French?
[/quote]

No.

Please, let’s not play that “obvious game” thing. You thought it was obvious, but what seemed obvious to me is that you had coded something that prevented players from transferring more thant one freefalltournament.com account into one id.net account. When I saw that I could transfer more than one account, it then seemed obvious to me that you had coded something that would allow us to select any of the accounts we transferred. Honestly, I wasn’t expecting all my accounts to be overwritten.

Thank you, it’s the way to go. I think all important info should be posted in-game. You can’t take for granted that everyone checks the forum.

Not long ago, it has been decided that players had a 1 or 2 months period to say they had taken advantage from glitched rooms. Those who didn’t report themselves were demoted to lft. Once again, there was no info in-game. The whole situation has been really unfair for some of these people.

You can’t be perfect.
:laughing:

1 Like

No offense but that topic is as clear as mud (which means it’s not clear). It took me literally two weeks to get a response to my question that I could understand.

2 Likes

That same players saw me every day in game (some weeks i spent 45-48h in fft) and they knew I’m a mod, but not many said ‘hey, I got glitched’. Just pretanded they earned it on legit way, then when they got demoted, came with ‘OH I DONT HAVE AMNESIA ANYMORE, I WAS G1 ACTUALLY INSTEAD OF HAVING 130K XP’

Also I do agree important news should be on on main page, but Ankit and I are not devs.

I totally agree and I told them that 1,000 times that they should inform everyone in-game by putting some type of memo or something on the front page. Not everyone checks the forum, so you unless they literally coded something on the front page that informed everyone it’s unfair. I totally understand your point. People should not have been demoted to lft without them knowing what was happening. That was pretty dumb.

2 Likes

Than what you was expecting ? if you dont mind sharing.[quote=“VALTECH2501, post:111, topic:3019”]
I think all important info should be posted in-game. You can’t take for granted that everyone checks the forum.
[/quote]

I understand and its planned but we have limited resources and everyone here shouting for different things some wants lags to be fixed and other want kong transfer to work so we cant focus on one part.

we planned to add more info in the game after we fix kong accounts issues :slight_smile:[quote=“VALTECH2501, post:111, topic:3019”]
Not long ago, it has been decided that players had a 1 or 2 months period to say they had taken advantage from glitched rooms. Those who didn’t report themselves were demoted to lft. Once again, there was no info in-game. The whole situation has been really unfair for some of these people.
[/quote]

Yes I know and but they can always contact us and we can restore their accounts.[quote=“VALTECH2501, post:111, topic:3019”]
You can’t be perfect.
[/quote]

Hehe, im so far for being perfect :grin:[quote=“Belisaurius11, post:112, topic:3019, full:true”]
No offense but that topic is as clear as mud (which means it’s not clear). It took me literally two weeks to get a response to my question that I could understand.
[/quote]

lol, always same ;)[quote=“Rja12, post:114, topic:3019”]
I totally agree and I told them that 1,000 times that they should inform everyone in-game by putting some type of memo or something on the front page. Not everyone checks the forum, so you unless they literally coded something on the front page that informed everyone it’s unfair. I totally understand your point. People should not have been demoted to lft without them knowing what was happening. That was pretty dumb.
[/quote]

No matter how many times you said and when you know we couldnt update webplayer because it was way more buggy than we thought in starting it wont change anything.

We take decisions which is good for everyone but sometime they just dont work as expected and as a resolution we still restore accounts of people who we find legit and demoted because of we couldnt communicate them.

PS: I know blaming id.net and FFT developers is a part of daily routine of some players here :joy:

1 Like

For Id.net, I’m just giving my opinion/thoughts on whatever situation pops up. Me and Beli are literally the only people here who still post and give some type of feedback. It might be harsh, but that’s better then lying. If we stop posting this FFT forum would have no interaction whatsoever and it would be dead because most of the people I talk to stopped caring to check here after webgl.

You never told me why you guys didn’t do it because most of my suggestions were ignored when I was a mod. If you guys couldn’t update or code an announcement then you should of never changed the ranks until you could code something.

2 Likes

Feedback is good and we always appreciate them but putting same topics from past again and again is not, we never claimed never said that whatever we did was perfect and it couldnt have been better we was always new to the game and few things dint go well as we expected but thats the part of life and we hope the community to understand it and atleast the senior pros like you.

and on the positive side we never step back and still giving our best to make the game rock again.

I just want to request whole community to understand we are also humans and whatever we do is for the good of community even that incident of demoting account, if you could remember there was thread going around to deal with those glitched accounts because only Community was not happy to see lot of players getting ranked without even spending so much time in the game few says I spend 2 years and the other guy get same rank in 1 day on personal levels do you really think it really matters to idnet when we purchase the game if the game have 5 Marshal or 5000 Marshal it dont actually but we took the initiative because for the community to make the game enjoyable for them who put the effort into the game, but in the end we are getting blamed and by those who are following whole situation carefully for last more than 6 months.

Some time I really feel it would have been better if we dont spend months on dealing with glitched account instead of investing the time into development of the game but than everyone says here we dont deal with glitched accounts.

There is different ways of seeing it and if we dont apply what we said its more like we made fool of players who honestly report their accounts.

@Ankit Beli and I are not trying to bash the game in anyway. At the end of the day we are old players and we’re just very blunt. I don’t want you to feel as if we don’t appreciate the fact that you guys are actually trying to help the game. Don’t take our criticism in a bad way.

Guys please no personal talks, and sorry to say but I’ll have to ban if I find all this stuff again here, if you have issues please solve in private or better keep the distance.

We are not taking it a bad way but we are just requesting to understand that whatever we did had a reason.

Enough guys, stop blaming Andrea for no reason and yeah she might not look same to you as a year before because she is not here as a player but she is working with id.net.

and if those who got glitched was really honest than they could have posted on idnet forum/kongregate forum email to frg, email to idnet, post to twitter many ways.

so please stop finding reasons to put her from anywhere.

On a Serious note, if you dont have proper proof to claim anything against Andrea and put her from no where in your post because some one try to sale you some stories = Permanent Ban. @ OLD FFT COMMUNITY

I didnt blamed her … i just told her about her behavior as rja said dont take it in bad criticism

1 Like
Y8 Games