Kongregate / Freefalltournament.com accounts

Transfer tool for kongregate accounts will be out soon. Refer this thread
https://forum.id.net/t/account-transfer-tool-is-live/4931/17

bro i need your help

whenever i login in here freefalltournament.com with id.net account it always says check your internet conntion, but when i play as a guest game loads up why???

can u help

@Ankit can help you. Send him a message regarding your problem.

Hello , i’ve heard that progress on Kongregate could be transfered to id.net …And am quite interested in it so can someone tell me what are the procedures please or if i need to contact someone.Well actually i got some skins on Kong will they be transfered aswell? Thanks for reading , i’ll appreciate further replies

Name on Kong : Ne0N99

well its easy but kongregate account transfer tool is not live yet

but you can give it a try follow the steps
1)open freefalltournament.com
2)login with your id.net account in it
3)goto settings
4)account transfer at bottom right screen
5)fill up the info
6)and BOOM!! you got it (but as i mentioned above it wont work for kongregate accounts yet, but give it a try)

Kong users not yet supported, only official site ones.
Option for it is in settings.

when will the tool will be live i want to play FFT i am missing it

I need to change my username.To whome should i PM and how can i PM ?

whom*

1 Like

hi there,
i have playing FFT for 2 years, i use to play in FFT official site,and i have a acc in that but when i see y8 i paniced, please recover my account to id.net

thank you

Not sure did I understood u well.

Go in settings in game on official site, there is ‘transfer tool’ option and type ur old username/email and password (that u used for ur acc). After that, ur acc is there.

Can you plz transfer my freefall tournament account, I played on kongregate and the username is Jack046. Can you transfer it to id.net thank you.

please wait we are working on Kongregate transfer tool.

1 Like

Oh please do. Make it fast, b/c I made sure my acc on kong is ready.

We are waiting , When will it be finished ?

Little more time, thanks for waiting.

Hi @Ankit,

I have 2 id.net accounts, this one and another one (let’s call it X).

I logged in on the Y8 site using my Valtech2501 account (an id.net account) to transfer my 5 or 6 freefalltournament.com accounts (let’s call them A, B, C, D, and E). The transfer tool worked very well.

But I still have a problem. Whenever I log on Y8 with either this account or account X, I can only play with E, the last freefalltournament.com account that I transferred. I can’t play with my fav alt A, and I can’t even play under my own name, Valtech2501, which is an id.net account.

What should I do in order to play with account A? Note: this alt is more than 4 years old and I don’t have the email for it.

Sorry if it’s a bit confusing.:laughing:

Thank you for your time and hard work!

val.

You dont need 2 account but you actually needs,

one your own account and one account for X

and 5 account for A B C D E to play with every different account,

but if I understand it right you transfer your progress to your X account of your all A B C D E account and since the last transfer is of E account all old transfer was overwritten A by B, B by C, C by D and D by E so you can play as E only for now.

hope this helps.

Thanks.

That was a bit confusing to read.
For each acc u need separated id.net acc. If u want old name,just create id.net acc with old name and u gonna have it in the game as well. If u want to switch between accs,clear ur browser first from cache.

All that account stuff is confusing and just an extra burden for the players in general. Till this day I still don’t know 100% what’s going on with the accounts and all this transferring stuff.

1 Like
Y8 Games