Kongregate / Freefalltournament.com accounts

@Ankit @deaaa0803

Is there a chance we could keep our accounts on Kongregate and freefalltournament.com? Or do we have to transfer our accounts if we want to keep playing? @Ankit @deaaa0803

Freefalltournament.com all account would be transferred to id.net we’ll add a option to transfer your fft account to id.net in the game soon.

For kongregate account we are negotiating with them (but you can request transfer) because its not in our priority list for now.

It’s been a week and I’m still trying to figure out…

Game will be remove from Kong and acc ? @Ankit

Nah, u can transfer ur acc.

ok ty :slight_smile: i will mail soon

Can I keep my account on the kongregate site?

if game doesn’t exist on kongregate, how u gonna play?

So you’re saying FFT is getting removed from Kong?

Ankit said it might get removed. So clearly it’s not 1% chance. U can or not transfer acc, up to u.

But if the game stop exists on kong, why would I change?

What if I dont transfer and the game doesn’t exist on Kong, then can I still get a transfer?

…?

My mistake, if the game still exists on kong, why would I change?

Beli boy, if the game got removed from Kongregate and if kongregate got shut down, you would still can transfer and use your account, its about players data base

Ankit ! Add me in the list ! I want to transfer my Freefall Tournament account to id.net ! my name in Freefall Tournament is Stefancs !

Mine too. MarkRMiller in Kong.

Yeah I know, but like I mean if the game is on kongregate why would I want to move my account?

You don’t need to move it, the person who told you you need or you have to is probably Ankit might remove the game from Kongregate, I dont think Ankit would remove the game from Kongregate, since Kongregate has tons of players who would explore and play the game, on the top of that FFT is one of the top games on Kongregate, so no Ankit will not remove the game from that Website, hope this answers your question Beli boy

Stop giving wrong info. Thanks.

Game might stay on Kongregate or not, they don’t know yet. Now, Kong is laggy unlike official site and y8 so I don’t see why would u pick Kong over these 2. Accs needs transfer anyways, now the only difference is will it still be on Kong or not.

Y8 Games