Kongregate / Freefalltournament.com accounts

Hello,

I have seen lot of players are confused about their accounts on kongregate after the ownership transfer

• If they would still keep the progress they have on Kongregate
  • If they have to create new account again and start over everything
  • And few players want to transfer their accounts to id.net after ownership transfer to id.net

I would just like to let everyone knows there is nothing to be panic you can keep playing the game using same account you have with FFT, we have all the database either it is of Kongregate account or Freefalltournament.com account they can be transferred to idnet and we’ll start taking request soon if anyone is interested to transfer their progress.

5 Likes

Post this on /144/…

If the transfer has benefits, I’d do it. Otherwise there is no point to even bother

I wouldn’t mind switching my main acc on id.net/official site actually.

Playing on id.net is less time consuming than playing on kong or official website.
I’ll think about this…

UM_a buonasera, se ci sono novità sul trasferimento dell’account mi faresti il piacere di avvisarmi?
Anticipatamente ti ringrazio

Certo, lo farĂł.

can you transfer my account to idnet from kong my username is kevin1920 in kong fft

sure, we’ll do

1 Like

thx

Sup Ankit :slight_smile:
Deciding to get back into FFT after not playing it for, several years, my kong username is omeime321, i wud love a transfer please and thank you
-omeime321

Change me too pls, account Amarrly

@Ankit ^

added in the list of transfers, we’ll do all soon.

Is there a chance we could keep our accounts on Kongregate and freefalltournament.com? Or do we have to transfer our accounts if we want to keep playing?

Welcome back Boii

1 Like

Ankit can you transfer my Kongregate account on id.net?
Name:Vag12

mine G2 2 Hawkeye and sgm Wolf_Predator

sure[quote=“2Hawkeye, post:18, topic:3019, full:true”]
mine G2 2 Hawkeye and sgm Wolf_Predator
[/quote]

you also want transfer ? or your 2 accounts ?

yes these two accounts you can transfer them

1 Like
Y8 Games