I'm new to FreeFall Tournament

Hey, guys could you help me on this? I’m new to this game and I have no clue on what to do…Is it a hard game? what can I do and can’t do? can someone help me…I know its pointless but id appreciate the help! Thanks! :slight_smile:

And why isn’t it loading? It’s like it froze…

Well, the tutorial is great for new players. Try it out. Also, if you are looking for gameplay tips, here’s a great guide: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/144-freefall-tournament/topics/408392-official-unofficial-game-guide

Where do I find this tutorial? on Y8 or ID net game center? Because on Y8 and ID net its not loading…Its like it froze or something?

When you enter the game it takes you directly to the tutorial. Where does it get stuck loading? It usually takes a long time the first time.

2 Likes

It gets stuck on a page it has a black background and it says " Free Range Games presents" did it freeze? its been like that for 5 mins…

Oh yeah, that’s a bug. Try re-installing unity web player.

Okay. Right now im on a school Computer…I already installed that…how do I delete it?..wait ill try restarting my computer because the school computer deletes everything!

K so now im Installing it…now what do in do?

now start the game, your school may have a block for it though.

its not blocked…but it froze again! on that " Free Range Games Presents"…its been like that for 10 mins

Make sure you have the latest version of adobe flash player.

I have discussed this already for when things do not work. Best to just do what Joseph said, if things still do not work then you are S.O.L until we know more about the situation etc.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

We know what is happening, we know the up front problem. But different things that can lead to that problem and we may need more info if reinstalling the latest adobe and unity does not work.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Opera is slowly removing its ability to run NPAPI plug-ins like FFT. Opera will completely end its support of those plug-ins during 2017.

2 Likes

Go watch this to see how it feels to play FFT

1 Like

Self advertisement^

1 Like

Nem and fluffy are trash at this game anyway, XP. Fluffy had to use blaster and nem was the tag-a-long. “1v1 me bruh” -ronneychase
Watch Pandas videos if you want to see how the game really feels because nobody plays Training Arena haha

2 Likes
Y8 Games