How long will it take to get enough Z-cash to get a generation 2 hero in Freefall Tournament?

Personally, because I used to be a major on Kongregate.com as xxx1213, I got most of my classes with over 3 years of on and off playing. What the heck am I going to do now that i have almost jack and donk for money?

It sucks you can’t use your kong account…

1 Like

They’re still working on the transfer of accounts from kong to the main site…Patience.
For now,you can just play for fun using the new account that most kong users have.

It won’t be really fun if he can’t use the account he already built.

1 Like

True…
But on the bright side,we just need to wait for them to make transfer tool to be able to transfer kong accounts aswell,hopefully not too long.

Well I’m a rational guy…so I see both sides to things. I understand why everyone is upset about their accounts and I understand the devs need time to fix it.

1 Like

Well I wouldn’t mind complaining…but that’s not the point.
Pretty much most of us would have or should’ve found something else to do other than sob over the developers taking their sweet time fixing the account transfer tool and the game itself.
So,yeah…how much ever these people that are new to the game keep asking us these questions over and over again…Its just gonna blow up some fuses and make some of us go crazy.
However,there are some of us who are superior than others in the art of mastering patience.

It takes time for transfer because Kong is not part of id.net and they are separated company,so yeah,it’s longer than official site or y8.com.
Even if it didn’t work out with Kong,acc is not lost and progress would be there,just user would play on other site. What’s the issue here?

They’re new what do you expect? They won’t know what’s going on…so they ask questions for clarification. That’s actually an easy way to lose players. New players try to join and have no clue what’s going on and most likely they won’t come back.

1 Like

If anyone wants to help new players, feel free to do it, but don’t make fun of their questions. Everyone started at some point and game is not easy, so they need help a bit. Also, if u don’t feel like answering on their questions, thats fine also, someone from id.net will take care of them, not a big deal.

I like helping the new players, I can tell they are new because they play like it, and even with me playing a base level class, they get upset and disconnect because I kill them too often, but when I try to ask them if they have any questions, most of them don’t speak english. I guess playing as a starting account isn’t too bad, it’s sorta brings back that fresh game feel, but at the same time, it’d be great if I could get my old account back :stuck_out_tongue:
For now I guess just noodle around with what’s available. Like I get a kick out of occasionally just slowly walking up to a group of the opposite team like I’m a friend (not shooting just yet) and then shoot just once at each of them and see how they freak out.

1 Like

I never meant to make it sound like I was bugged or irritated by new players asking questions,
Geez…

1 Like

Man… nice to see you again, Rja. You guys can find me in game as moop1332, Bee-Tee-Dubs. Also, as a personal side note, how has the game been coming along for y’all? I noticed that the game has been coming back like a phoenix!

Nice to meet you too buddy.

Y8 Games