Hide Online

Well, I think I might’ve figured out the problem. It won’t work on Chrome, but it works on Firefox. For some reason, it was not working last night on Firefox, but I tried it again today and it seems to be working for me now, only on Firefox though. Which kind of irritates me a little because Chrome is what i use for everything else, but I got it working, so that’s all that matters. Thanks for all your help!

1 Like

W10. I wouldn’t really recommend Linux for gaming stuff. But this might not be connected to it, any browser update can mess up web games.

1 Like

With me is reversed because fps games works better on FF compared to Chrome. FPS tends to be lower on Chrome and gameplay should be smoother on FF. So for me FF is ultimate browser lol.
Np, glad we found solution/alternative.

1 Like

can you add more skins and can you make a animated skin for all weapons also a new holiday map like a santa mall or something i like this game also can you make it easier to get loot crates

2 Likes

and over again

2 Likes

get a dank antivirus m8

1 Like

Hey,

I am refreshing my google, a multiple times now.
Getting frustrated of Hide online because it always appear
“An error occured with the game server. Internal-error.”
Please fix it.

1 Like

it seems like only some of the registered players have this problem, everytime the round end they say theres error

1 Like

hi, eeve! this happened to you? i experienced this weeks ago, i ignored it. then the next day, I played it again, there’s no error again. then now it happened again. im so frustrated rn ):

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

Use HideOnline thread. :slight_smile:

1 Like

ye true now its somehow gone

1 Like

Can u help me ? evrytime i try to play game this shows up :frowning:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Hide Online

The game presents me with an error each time I try to play. it works for my friend just fine, but me…

1 Like

Hey,

I am refreshing my google, a multiple times now.
Getting frustrated of Hide online because it always appear
“An error occured with the game server. Internal-error.”
Please fix it.

1 Like

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Hide Online

Error Hide Online:( gggggggggggg

1 Like
Y8 Games