Hide Online

Mind sharing screenshot of issue?

Hey I was wondering if any of you guys know how to make a new game/room/match i want to play with my friends on a private server but i have no idea how. pls help

That option doesn’t exist.

Hey i was wondering how to change into other things like plants and desks

1 Like

press e

1 Like

Whenever I try to open hide online from either the apps.id.net or y8 websites the game does not appear. The computer is loading the page and says it is fully loaded but all I see is a blank light blue screen. This is a new problem as I was playing just last night. I would take a screenshot but I do not know how on a computer

hello i was play the game and someone told me very inapropiate stuff

1 Like

why i can’t play it says (An error occured with the id.net Code:Uknown error

1 Like

pls make this fine i cant play…

1 Like

It’s working normally for me, try again.

1 Like

I need some help and/or advice. I am unable to play Hide Online. It will go to the game screen where you have to skip the ad, but once i skip it, its just black and wont go to the actual game screen to play. I have restarted my computer, checked my wifi connection, reloaded the page a bunch of times, and nothing. Is this happening to anyone else? How can i fix it?? Thanks for anything in advance.

2 Likes

On which browser and on which part of the game ad appears?

1 Like

this has happened to me as well, both in y8.com and apps.id.net. my computer system is linux, which i think may be the problem, but before the update yesterday the game worked perfectly fine on the same computer. I tried other computers with the same result. you’re not alone!

1 Like

The browser is Chrome and its at the beginning, like right when you click on the game and then the ad pops up that you have to skip in order to get to the game…

1 Like

Did u tried to not skip it, was it still a black screen?

1 Like

I didn’t know that it was updated. And it was working great too for me the night before. I tried all the computers and laptops in my house and none of them worked. So you think that it may be the update that’s messing up some of the users that play this game?

1 Like

Yes, i tried that numerous times and it was still the black screen.

1 Like

Dunno really, I checked on Firefox and worked for me. Might be that some users only has it.

1 Like

Alright, thanks for trying to help. I really appreciate it. If i figure it out and get it to work again, I will reply and let you know. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What is your main operating system? Windows? I’m using Linux I think that may be the problem. I will have access to windows tomorrow so I will check to see if my theory is true but still, I’m aggravated that I cannot play. I am so close to level 20!

1 Like
Y8 Games