Hide Online

Hello,

I sat at my computer for 10 minutes and the error keeps on poping up. it was working fine yesterday now today it’s not. Plz fix

2 Likes

i keep restarting the game the eeror so anoing pls fix

2 Likes

2 Likes

All the same with starup…

2 Likes

Game is working now, please check.

3 Likes

It keeps saying blah blah blah, and i was in the great level then it pop up and get in to the main menu by itself

2 Likes

can you make a screenshot please of that blah blah ?

3 Likes

please fix. my internet is FAST please check here’s a photo below :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

1 Like

Can you please tell me how to unlock achievements? Any experts to answer this question?

2 Likes

tell me what achievement do you want?

2 Likes

i am getting the same thing, the game loads, but as soon as i log in it says this,

i want to play, but i cant. i like this game but i cant play it

2 Likes

i thought there arent any more achievements after the update?

1 Like

hello again

1 Like

Hello, I’m a level 12 and i want to know, at what levels do u unlock the loot boxes? i know u unlock one at level 10 but then when? and i also want to know if there’s gonna be a halloween update for this game, it would be great like last year’s christmass update(I had santa outfit and a gun) and i really want you guys to make loot crates not that HARD TO GET, and duplicated items? ive got like 6 of em already on crates, thanks and please keep on doing updates in this game, ;)))

1 Like

By unlock loot boxes i mean get loot boxes, thanks

1 Like

Now im level 15 and only got 1 loot box from levels at level 10, this sucks man, dumb loot box its to freakin hard to get

3 Likes

whats up guys im new

2 Likes

how do you switch guns

1 Like

Hi guys what doing

1 Like

hello

2 Likes
Y8 Games