Hide Online

its not letting my play

1 Like

:wink:

4 Likes

please add it so you can make games with your freands so you dont always have to join random games please and add it so you can buy stuff for less also please make it so you can make your own charictor and can add more maps luv this game tho just wanna see more of it if you dont add more stuff people will eventually quit playing and i dont want that becouse i like this game thanks alot for the awsome game tho

2 Likes

Hello I play hide Online, but for my game is wall hack I don t know how off he hack please help me

1 Like

?:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Theres no hack for this game because this game isnt very popular.

1 Like

Should be fixed with next update.

1 Like

it stopped letting me play because the internet doesnt work even tough it does.

1 Like

never mind

2 Likes

could u please make hunters faster to catch props. or add stamina bar and sprinting to catch up. theyre way too fast

2 Likes

A lot of people will complain about hunters being too fast if they’re given the ability to sprint :grin:

3 Likes

Just make hunter fast like props but 5% fast than props

2 Likes

Hunters is the best class in the game. Props needs the buff at competitive level.

When is new map? This has been going on for quite some time now.

2 Likes

i actually done a super neat glitch

3 Likes

any way wat i was propsing is that hunters get a small stamina bar that lets them sprint for a bit and u can lvl it up

2 Likes

Well, a lot of people are asking for sprint ability. Maybe we should give it a try. :blush:

2 Likes

Cool glitch!

2 Likes

when does the new map start

3 Likes

New map expected release date @Ankit?

2 Likes

we have tested it, should be released very soon.

2 Likes
Y8 Games