Hide Online

Chrome and Firefox are not supporting Web player anymore.

But what happened to webgl? And how do i play then?

Let me check real quick can I open the game.

Update: Yeh, got the same issue. I’ll report now, thanks for ur feedback.

Update on update: Devs are working on fixing it.

1 Like

this sucks

Found this funny glitch

When i shot the bomb it just got stuck without any explosion and it didn’t even kill the mouse prop hiding inside the toilet. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Kinda like glitch server i think but it was same like my problem…btw,nice camo you have

3 Toilets together :joy:

3 Likes

Suggestions:
As i’ve already mentioned before, it would be a good idea to make use of left mouse button to change props along with E.
Another thing is that it’s really annoying when you enter a match and have to wait for sometime before you can actually play. If it’s possible, i would suggest you add timers next to the list of servers which could show the time left for match to end.
@Ankit

PS. Which browser is best to play hide online by the way?

But which browser?

You misunderstand me. I asked which browser is best for Hide Online not which website.

Oh lol,I’m kinda like using Chrome but most i like to use is FireFox…so try firefox

I would suggest chrome for all webgl games.

1 Like

Well,since i play Y8 Hide Online at chrome…it’s a little bit laggy and make my internet slow…but whoever play Hide Online on y8,that’s good.

vc e portuguesa

1 Like

I think that there should be more items to buy as well as some being more cheaper or expensive in some cases. Another way this game can be improved is by allowing the option for the player (hunter) to sprint, this will be better as there will be a better chance of catching the mouse. I love this game and I hope you can take my suggestions into consideration for the future update. Much appreciated
Regards MAProduction

1 Like

There needs to be a balance of power between props and hunters to make the gameplay fair. If hunters are given the ability to sprint, props can be killed in no time flat which would be annoying for the props and a bit boring.

2 Likes

o yo this is d0nk3yk0ng speaking. anyone out there listening to me and what i am typing?:sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah :sunglasses:

1 Like

I agree on this, being hunter is actually easier, if there is struggling with killing mouse then it’s something personal. From few matches that I’ve played long ago, most of the time Hunters won.

2 Likes

same here!!! every time i try to play it just says an error has occured

1 Like
Y8 Games