Hide Online

honestly this game is good.

can play severs mest up uuuuuuuggggggg!!!

I am, and I’m proud of that. :3

I agree, I have not said otherwise.

I compared this game with other games from id.net. I have not even mentioned Steam.

Every game on id.net come from different mediums and you cant compare hide online with FFT.

I have not compared it with FFT, even tho it is one of the games in the site. It was just a generalization. This is not something personal at all, Ankit. You know I like the game, but from a realistic point of view I am aware of it’s future.

1 Like

tu vise un objet et tu appuie sur E

it dosnt vork becyz im to kool and intelect for dis popy gam i is wery smart end intelectingen

Wait a min! Is this a spin off to Garry’s Mod Prop Hunt? I just
randomly found that game on youtube and it reminds me a lot of Hide
Online!

how do i change my avatar

now because people with Chromebooks can’t play because we can’t get steam and that’s unfair

keeps telling me to report error please fix so i can play my favorite y8 game

games want work when i try to play it

@Ankit isn’t FFT to glitchy bc me and my friend were playin it yesterday and it kept on glitching every time we moved
:rage:PLEASE FIX THE GLITCHING:rage:

are you talking about FFT or Hide Online ? because you posted in hide online forum.

Ankit,can you help me?When i play hide online kinda like everytime lost connection…but this thing happen when i heard the taunt from props and him at the toilet…i shoot him with my grenade launcher but it not exploding,it just staying at the toilet and the props ran away…it’s that kinda bug or glitch or broken server?Almost forgot to screen shot it…sorry

FreeFallTournament

You should report your problem at https://forum.id.net/t/report-bugs/2061/314 because you talking about FFT and if you had a problem with Hide Online,post here…

1 Like

It should be fixed with the next update which is coming really soon with the new map.

2 Likes

Okay,thank’s Ankit

1 Like

I would suggest the same to you.

PS. This is mostly a joke so don’t take it too hard :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes
Y8 Games