Hide Online

everytime i get on five seconds later it logs me off and say theire is no connection

Hey, so is there a way to create a room for me and my friends play together? Ty

No, there is no such option, sadly.

Are you guys almost done developing the level? It’s taking way longer than I thought, it looked almost complete through the screenshots. I check here everyday to see if there is an update, and it has almost been a month since you showed us progress. I hope you guys are near releasing the map, I can’t wait. :slight_smile:

I was thinking the same exact thing as you.

can you show poeple how to changge their humans.thanks

well all i know is how to turn him just by clicking.

it’s letting me play, just go on pog games and surch up hide online, ok?

it won’t let me play either

could you maybe soon make more maps these spots are all getting found and it’s getting pretty stale but a fun game though :slight_smile:

how can i play if i cannot even connect the server’s, it keeps warning me and i couldn’t even change the server…READ ME HOST coz i almost get 2 achievement left

same as mine please help us or we could not play anymore
:worried: :worried: :worried: :worried: :worried: :worried: :worried: :worried: :worried: :worried: :worried: :worried: :worried: :worried: :worried: :worried:

ohh c’mon same as him too? host can u help us with this problem :dizzy_face:

I can’t wait for the new maps

u go to enter a text anything

skins cost to much lower to 500 add new maps and let pepole make there on severs plz from a big fan
acount wildtroll

may you plz add more maps it will make the game more fun and maybe add a deathrun mode and more im in school and pepole tell me i wish there was more maps and modes like gmod it will make it eay more fun than just being in 1 map.

thx you i was starting to get bord of the old map can you tell us when it the might come out

there is only one mqp for now

can you add more items + wepons + maps and so on plz

Y8 Games