Hide Online

Hey, i am loving the game, i play it everyday and everyone would love it even more if you could add some new maps.
Thank You

we are working on new maps.

1 Like

What is wrong with this?!?!?
Recently i have been prompted with a dialog box saying that i am disconnected from the game because i have been caught “cheating” (which i never did). This has happened quite a few times now and i don’t understand why the game does this as i have not been cheating in anyway seen i first started playing this game. This is a really good and fun game and i would greatly appreciate if the developers of this game could fix or assist me with this situation.
Thanks

Developers are working to fix this issue.

its not letting me on

Check these for help :

Change weapons :

1 (AK) , 2 (Shotgun) , 3 (Grenade Launcher)

Problems :

Can’t play / connect. Clear browser history , after that try to play if you get that error message again reload browser and click fast Play it should work.

Update :

Update is coming with new maps and some changes.

Cheating :

If you got a dialog box that you were caught cheating surely you were cheating.

Hunter :

You should hear sounds from Props so you’ll find easily their place. They can be : Chair , Mouse , Keyboard and many more. You lose Health if you shoot a wrong object.

Props :

Do your best to be hidden from Hunters , if they caught you’re dead. Press E to a object to transform your self into that object. - You won’t be able to be everything you want.

Chat Box :

Press Enter to Chat.

If you need any help , or you have a problem write below so you’ll get your help.

how can i change my avater?!?!?

Hello, I’m here to report error, but for some reason I can’t play anymore. A pop-up window appears saying:“Cannot connect to the server, please check your internet connection and restart the game”. My internet connection is fine and all but I can’t play. Can you please check it out? Oh, and ofcourse, I’ll also commend: Really GREAT game, love the taunts! :smiley:

Check up you have your answer.

ExceptionOnConnect

jesus

game nice amazing

love this game so cool want to keep playing this game

is there anyway to create private games ? i’d like to play with my friends

press 1 2 3 on keyboard

J adore ce jeu,
Tout simplement

it will not let me play

is there different maps

add private servers, also i love this game!

oi vc que joga uma pratida com migo

Y8 Games