Hide Online

More maps with new props and the ability make custom lobbies please.

At first I thought you had infinite ammo, not clip ammo, that part is clear… 30 for ak 6 for shotgun and 1 nade. But what I mean is reserve ammo. You can run out but the game doesn’t show your reserve ammo till you no longer have any and can’t reload.I ask that reserve ammo be shown somehow.

you have to have unity 3d

This game are …

i need to play the … game!

slob what

add another dank map pleeeaaasseeeee and please add free points for each acheivemnet, and the ability to create server, and customized skins, mpre weapons

how do u rotate

I am having Connectivity issues. Here is the “Code” it gave me; ExceptionOnConnect.

Yeah, there’s a thing that gives me a code saying ExceptionOnConnect.

there has been an error

how do you switch wepons cant figure it out

Hello ,

Is there a way where we can contact you ?

:kissing_closed_eyes:[details=Summary]This text will be hidden[/details]

You can PM me.

1 Like

SIS GAME IS VONDERVUL

it wont let me play to this sucks

Hey, i am loving the game, i play it everyday and everyone would love it even more if you could add some new maps.
Thank You

we are working on new maps.

1 Like

What is wrong with this?!?!?
Recently i have been prompted with a dialog box saying that i am disconnected from the game because i have been caught “cheating” (which i never did). This has happened quite a few times now and i don’t understand why the game does this as i have not been cheating in anyway seen i first started playing this game. This is a really good and fun game and i would greatly appreciate if the developers of this game could fix or assist me with this situation.
Thanks

Y8 Games