Hi guys,i am new

i am new ,can someone be friends w/ me?

3 Likes

how do you be friends?

What is up gang what is up squad it ya boys ar’mon and Treezy and we back at it again with another game on Basketball Legends We just beat every tem on her

what

guys! stop fighting right now I will sent my master and my friends I will bite your necks as blood sooooooooooooooooooooooo good do u understand?

oh. you’re a vampire. and i’m not fighting

-she chuckles to herself her eyes true red- that is right I am princess lightning as master slave I will kill u sooooooooooooo bad -she fly to his shoulder bite his neck drinks the blood-

and then he punches and pulls out a chainsaw and does whatever hello neighbor would do

u monster! U WILL DIE! so BAD TO BONE IN MY DARK MAGIC FOREVER! -she fail to ground get scared and mad at him-

he sooooooooooooooooooooooooo mean hardboby boy I will kill him so bad just child play part 2

what I gonna do -she walking back to forest alone ran away make snow and ice went to cave hided all alone not coming out-

when a talking cow grew wings

and the talking cow flew up and got killed by a dragon. the cows heart fell to the front of the cave

the “he” person danced and bragged to his friend

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! how dare u! -she flying out here hided in trees- u will kidppend as monster

show off

-she so sacred looks away-

-she never coming out in trees still sacred-

the cow’s heart fell on her head

-she hissing at him- what is this?

Y8 Games