Heroes/Classes

Lft+bedroom

Thatā€™s your opinion thoughā€¦ but in real sense those who will think fair might not agree with you except those yaā€™know ā€œvice-versaā€

hmm

Ofcourse it was my opinion, what do you mean by ā€œthose who will think fair will disagreeā€? I think most FFT players would agree that Heavy classes are annoying, the only ones who would disagree are players that only use heavy classes becuase they canā€™t waste their skills on other classes.

U can play heavy on different ways, just depends which way u pick. Being blaster or tank who is not capping is most pathetic thing ever. Also, even as someone who likes Tank (since I like tanky classes, not just in FFT), I agree that he is op and some things should be changed (just my own opinion on it).

Far more annoying for me is assassin and scout. Assassins panic bomb is pure cancer and I really had enough of stacking bombs on me. ā€˜oh that gunner survived, lemme throw 2 more bombs, then ill pick another 3 and throw 3 more just to be sureā€™

2 Likes

Out of all the classes in general Assassin is the one that pisses me off the most. Constant 1 hit kills is pure bs. If they have mega, one slash of the knives kills you in a second. The panic bomb makes certain weapons useless. Itā€™s just a pure annoying class. If I ever rage irl, itā€™s because of this class.

3 Likes

Assassin has reasonable restrictions to its ridiculous abilities, tho
It cant, unless hacked, do this consistently enough to really get under my skin
Tanks, Blasters, etc. can consistently do it, making them more annoying

Assassinā€™s catalyze toxinsā€™ global range should be nerfed back to melee rangeā€¦ Just like the old version of CT.

Tank and Assassin shouldnā€™t be able to charge their jetpack while sliding, this means that they should stop sliding first before they can use their jetpack again.

Bombs (xcludinā€™ mines) should have like 3-5x more cooldown.

Some bombsā€™ damage needs to get nerfed like concussion and shatter.

This is actually a nice idea.

I said the same. In single attack u can use all 3 bombs. :pensive:

I actually liked assassin and i like the idea of it, but 3 needler shots with mega and u are gone is a bs. Also constant needler+panic bomb spam is really annoying. 200 mph is another bad thing, long cloak and however u turn, he deals a lot of dmg.

Plus the action delay makes assassinā€™s attacks way harder to dodge/avoid.

Nerf Assassins, Tanks and Blastersā€¦ and maybe a few more. Wait, why did i said that ā€¦

Nerf Genardā€™s Commando

Leave his butt alone!

Iā€™ll stroke his butt

i can stroke my own butt.

yeah, leave my lovely butt alone. :smiley:

I really want assassin nerfed.
All I see nowadays are like whole teams playing assassin and kill stealing 24/7.
Hopefully ppl stop using assassin after the nerf so I can still make it OP with mah skillz

Butbutā€¦u suk :smirk:

lol, dis statementā€¦ made meh burst into tearsā€¦

I dnt see hw its fnny

thatā€™s because you donā€™t have a sense of humor.

No, itā€™s because I actually laugh at funny things.

Y8 Games