Heroes/Classes

What I hate on assassin is its capable of slide abusing with extreme speed. I just remembered the old assassin which is 2x more underpowered than today’s bomber (no slide, Catalyze is melee).

The action delay caused by lag makes the instakill combo harder to dodge though.

2 Likes

Actually the old assassin had the same exact exploit, it just wasn’t as popular (because it wasn’t as user friendly as the other classes). Assassin changed once in 2013 and never again, the only “recent” add was the speed limit (you might not recall it but I even remember a thread pre-fix in which everyone was trying to reach the highest slide abuse speed).

If battle rifle gets better then shotgun needs to get substantially worse

Not really, how many times is BR used? never BR was never meant to be used in the same context as the shotgun, if the BR gets buffed then commando has another element that is good while yes commando is strong no one is afraid of commandos, theyre the hero that is in the hands of someone rly good, like toad or someone that will never get a kill like me or cyborg earlier in life.

Commando is already a little OP. The bombs are insanely powerful and dont miss, shotgun can be used at AR range and q is a destroy opposition button as well as the kick is good for movement and stuns for an eternity too.

4 Likes

Butt stroke kill, cause gunners t bag was too main stream.

Well all of u could notice how BR is almost useless. I laugh everytime i see on scope commando trying to hit me with BR. Since i know i need 2 rail shots to take him down, in worst case 3, while he needs 15 (15 is not even a joke).
He can be fun indeed, Butt stroke is funny ability, but for me its always Gunner > Commando. He is simple better because he covers nice long distance and close/middle. On the other hand Commando handles better Scouts.

I think battle rifle will be better if it shoots 3-bullet burst, but less inaccurate and less rps.

3 Likes

Im still up for pistol instead of BR. If BR is only choice, i would go for buff on it

Not sure i agree there. BR is pretty bad all around. I don’t think making it a decent secondary weapon would make the Commando Over Powered. The idea isn’t to make it another RailGun or AR, it just needs to be somehow better than it is right now.

2 Likes

I agree the aiming is a bit weird on BR but otherwise its ok i think. Commando is already pretty strong without it though

buff BR nerf Q don’t touch shotgun

Its a toadfish! Look at it! its like bruh wtf, no officer its, “Hi, how are you.”

2 Likes

hmm yes

2 Likes

I use BR to kill Scouts and Bombers that are running/flying away. otherwise it’s just a fail waiting to happen.

2 Likes

Agreed.

hello what same thnak you andrea:slight_smile:

I’m Andrea lol

NO NO stay love :slight_smile:

What? xD

Y8 Games