Heroes/Classes

this is not a suggestions either e.e
!

3 Likes

If not, then it needs to be changed. Seriously though, Blazer not being able to use Flamethrower for eight seconds? Flamer is like all he has.

Panic bomb will be changed for different reasons also. U got panic bomb on urself then all normal again on 1 sec, another panic bomb. Is player supposed to see entire match black and white?

I don’t really understand what you’re saying :stuck_out_tongue:

U get spammed by panic bombs. After one ends,he throws another and entire match for u is black and white. Because of assassins speed,he is able to get ammo really fast. Panic bomb wont be changed because of blazer. Commando has even worse issue. BR useless and shooty doing terrible dmg under panic bomb.

Me feverit hero ist Iron men, wat yu feverit hero ist? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

how did you guys even manage to turn this into THAT wall of arguments
anyways though:bomber is my favorite, assassin should die in a fire, not explaining why

3 Likes

Agreed :grimacing:

What about Tech?

2 Likes

Suppressor’s HP buff? It gets destroyed so fast.

These are not suggestions, PIS…

3 Likes

Title: Infernum ( if you like this idea you could always replace the fire (bc ik blazer alrdy has that niche) with any other element)
Chassis: striker
Primary: Dragons breath arm cannons- think of things used by characters like megaman, his arm cannons but they fire red pulsers of “dragons breath”
Secondary: Claws of the inferno- these claws arent the claws you think, think more of claws of hades from GOW 2, the two pronged, minus the chain length of course. Simple melee apply a slight burn that doubles if then hit by the Ultimate Q.
Passive E: Gains increased defenses(similar but not same as bomber Q, not toggle-able) to the front of him, you activate it and it lasts for upwards of 10 seconds
Ultimate Q: A hero that can spin and create an orb of fire around him/her which increases the longer he spins up to a certain amount of damage per second. The spin can only be interrupted by stunning abilities/effects.
F bomb: a flashbang that slightly impairs those affected (most similar to bell-rung but not nearly as impairing)

Charle. Fk. No. Thats a shitty suggestion.

2 Likes

Im telling mom. (thanks for at least reading it unlike everyone else ;P)

Advice: put all your words either into tl:dr (too long, didnt read)

• Or bullet points
  • like this,
  • way easier to read
2 Likes

If i do that then the panzy, lazy readers win. I wanna make them work for it.
Or I could comment every line like this:
\\

2 Likes

Sugestion hero sounds better for MOBA type of the game, then FFT xD

All hail to the close minded and narrow of thinkers

seeing so many servers filled with assassin just kills me from the inside
people,assassin is not cool,stylish,or impressive
it’s annoying
stop playing it

4 Likes

Dead :skull:

Y8 Games