Heroes/Classes

No,he didnt…

:joy::joy: The least he could’ve did was leave the designs for the new classes considering the condition the game was left in. Oh well.

3 Likes

200 hackers+ gratis fixer/basher. Early xmass xD

3 Likes

Care to explain why it’s so wrong? Do you know how hard it is to use a flare bomb at long range? Try hitting any class that’s moving with a flare bomb at range. Pocket Nuke is a melee which can’t be used at range, and Hail Raiser doesn’t bounce like mini launchers do, making it like trying to hit a long range target with needlers. Nearly impossible.

2 Likes

Gladly.

Yes, [Sarcasm: ON] throwing flare bombs at long range is super duper hard and extremely difficult, at some point I’ve thought that it’s some kind of impossible or supernatural task that only players with godly skills can perform, damn, I’m so jealous right now. [Sarcasm: OFF] - Now seriously, there’s nothing easier than throwing a Flare bomb and hitting a target. I have never struggled to accurately hit my targets with it and I’ve reached the point where I can even set traps with that grenade at a super long distances in almost every map. (Excepting TA, because only God knows how boring that map is).

Pocket Nuke is a melee which can’t be used at range? Now sir, what melee ability can be used at range? Pocket nuke is fantastic to combo, stun/daze enemies, escape and get speed or reach high altitudes. By far one of the best abilities, it’s like Copter kick, but actually usefull. The only backdraw is that the cooldown takes super long to reload.

Hail Raiser does’t bounce like Mini Launchers do? And why the hell would you want that? :s Hail Raiser would be perfect if the accuracy worked a bit better, but it’s still usefull and it’s specially great for the reason I listed above. Please, read it carefully.

Overall, I am forced to repeat myself and tell you that I don’t think you’re playing the class properly. Don’t get me wrong, I’d like to motivate you and encourage you to use that class, but if you keep thinking like that you won’t improve anytime soon.

Even with that nasty arc you can hit things at range with it? How come you’ve never hit me with it when I’ve played with you? xD

Pocket nuke is one of the best abilities. But is useless at range. That’s what we’re talking about, how they work at range, not overall.

Yeah, but it doesn’t work well at range. At all. The only reason mini launchers kinda work at range (similar to Pulser) is because it bounces its shots. Without the bounce, it would just be your average bad range weapon.

I probably am, but it doesn’t discredit my points.

Because I never play with you and when I do perhaps I am using any of the other 8 classes.[quote=“Belisaurius11, post:68, topic:2567”]
Pocket nuke is one of the best abilities. But is useless at range. That’s what we’re talking about, how they work at range, not overall.
[/quote]

Then please, oh, please, I’d like you to label most E abilities useless at long range now.

It has a long range but bad accuracy, the range is not the problem and you’re just trying to find problems that are not there and don’t exist.

After what you’ve said? Yes, oh boi, yes it does.

Shocker, Bomber and Tech are my favorites

Well, I’ve never seen any Bomber use it the way you are describing.

All of them. I don’t see what’s wrong with saying it’s useless at range??

So you’re saying it works well at range? It goes far but it’s pretty much impossible to hit anything with it.

Because you’re never on and Bomber is not a hero that many players have ever bothered in mastering or getting decent at and that’s it for the very reasons we listed above, which leaves us with (like some people said) only 5 - 6 decent Bombers in the entire game. But if you’ve ever played with one of them you’ll surely notice.

Don’t play semantics with me, you’re labeling Bomber as an “useless class” and you gave that argument to support that claim in the first place. Do you want me to take you seriously or not?[quote=“Belisaurius11, post:71, topic:2567”]
So you’re saying it works well at range? It goes far but it’s pretty much impossible to hit anything with it.
[/quote]

As I said, the range is not the problem, it’s the accuracy of the weapon. The range is fantastic, but if the accuracy falls short then there’s nothing we can actually do to help it.

I’ve played with many great bombers, you, flappy, meatcove, spro. I have never seen or have no recollection of them using flare bomb at long range. Maybe we have different ideas of range, when I think of range I’m thinking like across the map in Shuttle Bay kind of distance.

While I did say Bomber is useless, the whole point of our discussion has been how Bomber is not a good long range support class, as Andrea said above. My reasons for thinking Bomber is a rather useless class are different.[quote=“xRaiLight, post:72, topic:2567”]
As I said, the range is not the problem, it’s the accuracy of the weapon. The range is fantastic, but if the accuracy falls short then there’s nothing we can actually do to help it.
[/quote]

Which is why it’s not good at range.

Then again, there’s no grenade besides perhaps the Shatter Bomb that could be used like that. You’re asking for impossibles and discrediting the effectiveness of Bomber based on retarded standars.

After your very well detailed explanation of what you think you consider “long range” combat I can safetely establish that what you’re saying is not correct. Bomber can be effective at long range combat (not in terms of being able to 1v1 Gunners while sniping) even thought that’s not the main purpose of the class, but following your definition of “long range” then no, it’s not.

It is good at range if you use it against strikers and heavies, which is the whole point of the weapon, to slow down those heroes who can resist more. It is not good “at range” against light classes or ultra fast moving targets, and still, that wouldn’t be a smart move. Making the weapon perfectly viable for those who can actually take advantage of Bomber’s innate mechanics.

I’m not asking for impossibles, I’m just saying it’s not very good at long range. Andrea said bomber is good long range support which is so obviously wrong, it’s painful that you can’t admit it. The only thing Bomber has that is actually halfway decent at range is mini launchers and that’s it. Almost all classes are horrible at range support, except Gunner and Commando.

Not that well really. Like I said, only thing it has is Mini Launchers which work decent at range, everything else stinks at range.

I’m sorry, but saying you can hit a Gunner or Commando across the map with hail raiser just seems absurd. Especially if you’re referring to a pro Gunner or Commando. The projectiles aren’t exactly that fast moving. I think we’re getting away from the main point, which was whether Bomber is a good long range support class.

Bomber is great at mid-range, but for “long range” it’s not as good. I was just using it and I was super far from a tank that was following me and 90% of my flares/hails were missing. When you’re too far and you have to manually aim, the accuracy of those weapons are shit.

Also it’s funny how when you’re using bomber and a tank or blaster uses it’s E to elevate above you and easily kills you. I thought bomber was useless without Q, even with Q those heavies can easily kill it. All they have to do is get above you using E and once that happens if you don’t run you’re dead.

Of course I won’t ever admit something that is blatantly wrong and erroneous. You have a very twisted vision of what “long range” means and even if you concede the fact that Mini Launchers are good you won’t ever open your mind, for it you have totally forgotten about the Heavy Machinegun and even the Rocket Launcher as very effective long ranged weapons. Or is it that just because it isn’t a sniper automatically sucks for you? You have not even considered the long range combat vertically, which is where Bomber excels the most. If something can’t cross an entire map is definitely not well in long ranged terms? Holy God, then stick forever to your oh so precious Gunner.

No, you’re still on track. Now, I have never said that I can pull that kind of trickshort with Hail Raiser, following your retarded concept of long range then no, it won’t. Everything you’ve said I have previously mentioned, just scroll up and see. Come up with some new and valid material or just give it up, your points are so weak that I even skipped the previous quote you made.

Unless you get caught off guard you have plenty of ways to deal with them if they do that tactic. If you’re getting rekt by such a basic move then there’s no point in this debate whatsoever, by each point you guys try to make, by each example you provide you’re just making more obvious that both of you don’t know what the heck* you’re talking about. (Which is yet not true at all, but oh well).

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

One hit kills only happen whether it’s a head shot or you’re carrying mega.

Obviously that’s not normal. It was probably lag or someone hacking.

2 Likes
Y8 Games