Heroes/Classes

+1 lol. Plus it moves too weird for me. I feel like I don’t have much control when I use it.

Bomber is like long ranged support.

Not really I’ve tried to support my team with bomber by shooting from mid-air but it does nothing at all. Especially if there is a support/heavy spam. Those rockets do crap to help the situation. Once you try to cap with bomber you die instantly or you get stuck in the roof trying to escape.

Not at all. Mini Launchers have great range, but you can’t lock on with. Flare bomb is literally useless at range, as is pocket nuke and Hail Raiser. Gunner is a better long range support hero, so is Commando. Bomber is just average long range support if even that.

It’s also a great class to use for close range especially if you know how to utilize unsighted AR properly.

Could be,
I think ammo requisition is recommended if you really want to play bomber beastly.
With rp boost, I almost never run out of flare bombs.

I really dont wanna comment that…

You said Bomber is good long range support and we told you how it wasn’t. I was hoping for a good comeback to support your claim Andrea.

I honestly don’t think there’s a need for her to do a “comeback”. With both of your statements (rja and beli) it’s painfully obvious that neither of you know how to use that class properly.

U clearly dont know how to play bomber effective lol. He has 3 stuns, flaire can stun 4 ppl on cp and u gotta use it more then u guys did to figure out on which class u are supposed to use hail and on which mini… In closed space its not even important to lock on, like shuttle map is. If u called flaire useless, then u dont know how to use him and i dont see a point of discussing about it.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Got +5 gunner, upgrades didnt change anything. Tried with 0 also, played same. Same dmg, speed, all.

I know how to “use” bomber and I know the basic tactics that everyone uses. [quote=“deaaa0803, post:32, topic:2567, full:true”]
U clearly dont know how to play bomber effective lol. He has 3 stuns, flaire can stun 4 ppl on cp and u gotta use it more then u guys did to figure out on which class u are supposed to use hail and on which mini… In closed space its not even important to lock on, like shuttle map is. If u called flaire useless, then u dont know how to use him and i dont see a point of discussing about it.
[/quote]

You’ve been using bomber for a while so obviously you can say those things. But at the end of the day bomber isn’t a user friendly class, which is why it’s rarely used by anyone to cap. Whenever I see a bomber capping I kill them easily or we both end up dying. Out of all the classes bomber is the worst class to use.

@xRaiLight even when I see you use bomber all you do is slide back and forth in the CP. You do the same repetitive movements and you try to shoot enemies while you move from one side of the map to the other. Bomber is useful to some degree, but at the end of the day when it comes down to it If my team is in trouble and we need to cap ASAP who the hell is going to use bomber?

Edit: Plus we were never talking about who uses Assassin the best or most effectively, we were talking about using bomber as a capping class.

EditEdit: Bombers are probably one of the most easy targets for gunners which makes it another reason not to use it to cap.

I never said that he is good for capping. He is the worst for it. The problem is, how many effective bombers did u see? I saw maybe 5, not more then that. So problem is not in bomber, problem is in users of it.

I haven’t really seen many good bombers. Like I said it’s not a user friendly class. I can use bomber on a normal level and I know the different tactics “pro” bombers use. Bomber was just not worth my time to use to get better at it. The pocket nuke is broken and you can’t use it while reloading. Unless you have that Q shield up you die pretty easily by any class, that’s why I’ve noticed most bombers run to base 24/7. Bomber has super weird movements and in enclosed spaces you stun yourself 95% of the time while trying to kill enemies. I’m pretty sure if more people used bomber a lot you would see many pro bombers. But since a high % of players are not big fans of bomber, you won’t see anyone using it.

To be quite honest, unless it’s a TDM bomber doesn’t contribute much to gameplay.

Im with shield only 50% of time. About getting stuck,thats something what u do if u dont have much experience as bomber. I did it in start and by time fixed it.Sometimes happens accidently,but now very rare. If u calculate flaire well,u can do even mid air stuns and he is better then scout or assassin vs tank,actually.
Can even write guide about it or record simple gameplay in space station (map where u wont see many bombers) to show how effective he can be against any other class.
btw its most expensive hero,next to Commando. Thats why many ppl dont use it

If I had any doubts about if you knew how to use Bomber or not have dissapeared now, it’s crystal clear that you don’t have the slighest idea of how to use and play Bomber.

Bomber is a close-mid range offesive/support hero that offers a huge arsenal of combos to both destroy and slow down the enemy. It’s not easy to learn and it’s definitely not easy to use and at first it may not even be appealing for many players, it’s not like the rest heroes we have and those reasons are the main thing of why there aren’t many people using it. Ergo, it’s undeniable that Bomber can be of great use in a team if played correctly, (aka not the way Beli and you proposed).

I have to add that Bomber is definitely not a “Solo class” or a “Capping class”, to even consider that in the first place is a huge mistake. Bombers can cap once the enemy team is obliterated, and not many Bombers can achieve so, and even at some point capping is not recommended. Andrea and Pointlessfield are primes examples of how Bomber should be played, they understand it’s mechanics and the tactics required to be effective while playing. If you want to see a bad Bomber just join in a random room and behold those Maj. who can barely understand that Q is a toggle ability.

Now, granted, you’ve seen me… “slide back and forth in the CP. You do the same repetitive movements and you try to shoot enemies while you move from one side of the map to the other.” I won’t deny it, I do that a lot, but mainly because it’s MY way of supporting the team and I only do that under a shitload of conditions if I even consider that I’m needed. You can ask many players how annoying I can really be, lmfat has asked me to stop doing that because I weaken him so much in CP that at points he has to leave his confort zone and hunt me down, ronforge has stated that he hates when Pointlessfield slows him down and neutralizes him to the point he becomes useless, and daeshun just had a heart attack with Andrea’s skills in Space Station just 1 hour ago when we were playing “casual”. And don’t forget, I can change and adapt, and you’ve only seen me play in Dock I suppose, since you didn’t come up with how I play in other maps I assume you think that this is all I know about Bomber, but oh man, you couldn’t be more wrong about that.

And last but not least, “at the end of the day” Bomber is a pocket shocker that has a lot of deadly combos capable of taking down most enemies and dissabling most tactics and strategies. But the last thing I expected to see what this:

I don’t mean to disrespect, but I’ve never seen such nonsense. That was one of the most piece of $hitty statements about Bomber’s I’ve seen in years.

2 Likes

Bomber and Commando are the same price right? I see a crap load of commandos daily and I rarely see bombers. So your point is not valid. This goes back to bomber not being user friendly and no one bothers to use/learn it. I even recall Jeremie and Genard complaining about bomber. They were new to the game and had to learn every class but they could not get bomber. It’s just a weird class that you can’t utilize in many different ways. Bomber is that class that’s just “there”.

That comes with ‘commando is looking more badass then some cute lil bomber who wiggle while he walks’. Even I bought commando first just because i expected from BR more. They didnt complain,he is just tricky to play. If u are not interested to learn it,hardly that u gonna become better with it. If u dont know what to use against other heroes,hardly that u gonna achive something.

2 Likes

Plus, when players ask in chat everyone recommends Commando over Bomber because of these reasons. Bomber being not user friendly is a fact, but not a reason to not buy the class, so @Rja12 your point is quite invalid.

Y8 Games