Heroes/Classes

FFT is a team based game hands down. A few players might carry the team now and then, but for the most part it’s a collective effort from majority of the team that gets the wins. Techs healing, shocker’s shield, tanks on the front lines, gunners sniping, etc. FFT for sure is team based, but of course there are games where maybe 1-2 people might carry the team.

Thank you.

assassin,tank,scout,bomber,commando are my favourite because tank can kill a lot of people alone when they are capturing
and assassin because I like to be faster than any one
scout because I kill enemy snipers (which are very annoying)
bomber because I fly in air and rain bombs from a high range
commando because he is like a good soldier and he can set his charges as traps
the heroes I hate:
blazer: because he is OP and he always kill me while I am an assassin from his E and he can deal 130% more damage from other heroes
gunner: because he keeps sniping and I got bored of him even when I am an assassin FAST AS LIGHT and cloaked and I GET BELL RUNG because the gunner sniped me WTF
I would rather pick scout to kill this annoying hero
blaster: his Q prevents me from hitting him with melee and he is OP
scouts: well I like playing with him but when I find so much scouts… WTF I can’t target lock or choose who I will kill (espicially when I am assassin)
shocker: defending his team with a orb caster that deals 1500 DAMAGE and I can’t kill him because he keeps removing my poison

If u use Q ability on Assassin, Blazer can’t see u and panic bomb makes his flame deal almost nothing damage.
Gunner can see u before u use cloak and if u run in straight line, it’s pretty easy to take u down as Assassin.
As Assassin, try to lock in then cancel right click when u use R ability. Hitting multiple scouts and then using E ability probably gonna kill them.
Shocker is anti-Assassin and if he is going from side to side, u should probably kill him mid-air and since orbs are slow, they are actually pretty easy to dodge. Their damage depends on distance - same as Rail gun; more distance, more dmg.

However, changing classes depending on enemy team is also good.
Commando can kill Shocker easily and also he is pretty much anti-Scout.
Assassin is hard counter for Blazer, Bomber is too.
Vs Blaster I would probably use Bomber since Bomber is great for taking down tanky classes.

Hope this will help. :smiley:

actually i love all heroes but i hate tech and shocker a little bit but i love to play with them

actually not only bomber can take down heavy classes
even commando can take down heavy classes

I would say that depends on user because same goes with Assassin. Tank easily can catch both in melee or hit with bomb, which is not the case with Bomber.

with assassin I wasn’t running straight line and I was already cloaked and I was in air!
and shocker is always in his place
and if you ask the CLASS named blazer he would say
assassin? kill him! scout? kill him! blaster? kill him! tech? kill him!
commando? kill him! gunner? kill him! tank? kill him! blazer? STILL KILL HIM!
srsly blazer needs nerf
bomber? KILL HIM TOO!

Well how I snipe Assassins is to see when they got cloak and hit on that spot or to wait on their knyphoon. Sure can be some random shots, but these up are 100% shots. If u cloaked in air, Gunner saw when and where u cloaked and just hit that, it’s not a rocket science.

I don’t face many problems with Bomber vs Blazer or Assassin vs Blazer. U probably need to learn better both classes if u constantly die from Blazer.

yeah I need to practice… I lost my skills

hi :slight_smile: remember me marshal

yeah I do

So far, i only like Gunner and Tank.
Gunner is basically one of the most balanced Heroes, beside for his shatter grenade. Gunner could be effective in long-range and close-range due to it’s Railgun and Assault Rifle. overall, Gunner is pretty good if you got a decent aim
Tank, on the other hand, is pretty overpowered if used correctly. the Heavy Machinegun isn’t that much powerful, but it’s mauler is the main reason i call it “Overpowered”. Neutronic Shell is pretty powerful as a skill. using it basically helps you shreds down a few Scout in a melee fight.

My favorite hero gotta be either Blaster or Assassin.
Blaster does a lot of damage and he is op.
I"m not at good Assassin yet but hes fun to play as.

yeah assassin is da best im actually pro on him i have blaster and assassin and commando but the best is assassin its really fun to play with

Wanna go against me sometime
:grin:

yeah lol but i can kill you fast because im sneaky and i don’t use my cloak when i get near you heheheeh

Oooo Nice .I always wanted Assassin lovers . Are you playing right now? Lets practice?

Sadly, HMG on Tank is now not accurate as before (same goes for any other weapon except flamethrower, minigun, rocket launcher, AR,smg and melee), otherwise its a weapon with longest range and has fairly nice damage. Pretty much u have a nice view on these 2 classes, except that AR goes far more than only close range, its mid range weapon.

Bomber, Shocker and Commando are okay balanced as well. Tech is, sadly, too squishy. As I am telling to new players because they think to buy classes depending on how op they are - it’s a skill based game and any class is good once when u get good with it. Great sniper can take out entire team in few seconds. Nice Scout and Assassin can do wipes as well, it’s just important to know how to use them considering how squishy they are. Shocker can solo carry. Tech can heal and kill stuff, not standing dumb next to the Turret and make himself an easy target. A good support never 24/7 stands on the exact same spot. Tank can kill, can capture and carry. For Blaster u just need to smash ur keyboard. Bomber has a great cc in Shuttle and he is a great counter to Blazer/Tank. Commando is basically punisher on close range by catching ppl into stuns. So every class is nice, if player is willing to learn how to use them.

2 Likes

actually i love all classes i don’t care about who is the strongest

Y8 Games