Heroes/Classes

So that’s what i’m missing! the back flip! (noting it down)

stim fak? are u insulting the stim? rly get some spellinggggggggggggggggg

OMFG…You’re the only one here that failed to notice that I am just trying to post like Robo11500.
Check Robo’s post above…

@Robo sorry, no hard feelings… lol.

P.S mrock… I think you should fix your grammar and stop being a Wannabe G-Nazi XD.

omaigoh estop dat, estart espikin inglich plis zank yu

Haha

Rip my retinas

Done…

4 Likes

°_°

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Assassin is the best!

Okay as someone who played a ton of Bomber when she first came out:

She can be long range support…I mean, no damage falloff, great range, infinite airtime. But she isn’t always most effective that way. Saying Bomber is a long range support class is like saying Gunner is nothing more than a smaller Blaster…

The long range support class thing is great on a few maps, but you aren’t reaching your full potential as Bomber if all you do is snipe with her…

Edit: I didn’t read all of it; I honestly kind of assumed an argument that dumb wouldn’t continue. I forgot how salty parts of this community were.

Sorry to double post; reading through this thread.

Andrea: FFT was never supposed to be a team based game.

Okay, let me tell you what is wrong with that.
Why do you think it is class based, with healers, tanks, and damage classes? It was definitely a team game at some point. At least, it was intended to be. It’s been a long time since I’ve played a match where FFT was a team game, but there were some. I remember actually playing a shuttle bay match with old pros that lasted forever…there was no tank or shocker spam, just a handful of great players playing one different class each. I think those were the most effective possible teams.

3 Likes

Dang, I forgot what a jerk Sonics can be when you argue with him…

Lmao I would know that the best out of everyone.

Do u wait for grouping up with team to attack on point or do u actually have 3 ppl standing on it to cap it faster? Hell, I forgot until few days ago how all goes way faster when 3 ppl actually capture.
Since u play Ow, u should know what Jeff said why they picked 6v6.
‘Smaller teams than that were not good/fun enough, bigger teams than 6v6 are too much and doesn’t make it team based’
Which makes sense. 1-2 players in FFT could carry 8 ppl team. I am talking about normal matches, random ones, not grouping in lft+ but even there u don’t need to communicate with ur team like ‘hey, X player is sniping from there, X player is behind u’ and still could work out.

About Bomber part, his/hers bomb can be considered as support part, mainly used to stun 1 or group of ppl on control point. Other than that, Bomber needs someone who gonna capture, considering how squishy it is for capping alone. I would say, it depends on situation is it support for team or pure dps.

You can’t compare OW to FFT. So don’t try. FFT was fine with 8v8. I have no idea why that was changed.

Lol I’m not comparing game itself, I’m comparing number of players and why it’s not team based game.

But…it is a team based game. Again, why do you think it has four different sets of classes, each with different roles?

The extent to which I can win an argument against one of FFT’s new developers is hilarious. Seriously, I thought you would know more about your own game.

The game’s description (since you can’t seem to understand me):

FreeFall Tournament is a space marines themed TPS (third person shooter).
Intense, fast-paced, team combat. Animation, effects, and camera control that make you feel like a true space marine…super human. Have it all: jetpacks, armor, hammers, swords, guns, bombs, in melee, ranged, and aerial combat. Tanks smashing with hammers, deadly Scouts slashing their enemies down the middle with their katana, Gunners sniping from across the map, and Tech healing and dueling while laying down turrets. Or try out the whole selection of specialized classes. Even throw f-bombs! All class specific jetpacks allow you to hop and bound across the map gaining momentum and speed, as well as dynamic aerial combat,
Your teams combined skill and coordination determine the winner of this tournament. Choose to fight as one of a growing cast of classes battling in 10-20 minute matches. It is a free-to-play browser game in beta. Please try it out, it’s not like other shooters.

So, FFT is in the hands of people who don’t even know what it is. Brilliant.

Y8 Games