Heroes/Classes

@Rja12

Don’t suppose :+1::v:

Yeeee we got dem front flips boi :nerd_face::joy::sunglasses:

U can do ur own, this is just my guide and what works the best for me, doesn’t mean it’s the same for everyone. But if u want to give some tips, make a guide, sure…Feel free to post.

Good luck. The thought of making a guide sounds like a lot of work.

1 Like

Got some time today. I wish that I had some decent video with Bomber, but didn’t want to risk with lag/Bandicam, might ruin gameplay (which happend before when I recorded Assassin and Tank) :confused:

When you play Commando and you use your Q you leave yourself exposed at the mercy of anyone and you’re pretty much an easy target.

In Shuttle Bay, that’s barely a problem and I can understand why people tend to run to the base often after doing that. However, I find myself pretty bored of watching other Commandos do it 24/7. I’m not saying I don’t do that, but I like to explore other tactics, like I don’t know… trick the player who’s hunting me and make it believe that I’m running to the base like what most people expect them to do and then assault them even while I’m still under the Hangover effect, or fly as high as I can to evade the heat of the battle while I give support with the BR. Things like that are way more effective at times and makes everything much more fun and interesting, even if I fail.

Then again, playing with Commando in maps like Moon Base or Training Arena is another story. You can’t exactly “hit’n’run” as often and you’re pretty much forced to fight when you less expect it. This motivates people to find other tactics, and it dispels the way of thinking that most players have when they play in Shuttle Bay.

I would also like to say that there’s absolutely nothing wrong about running to base to recover from hangover, but oh God forgive me for what I am about to say, but @cyborg1… you’re annoying as hell. You spend way too much time running back to base and then when you’re there you spend a whole eternity doing nothing. That’s not good, you’re indirectly hurting your team while you wait not only for the Hangover effect to disappear, but even to wait further until Stim Pack is reloaded again. In my personal opinion, you’re a very boring Commando to fight, and don’t take it as a personal attack or offense, because I honestly believe you have the potential to become a really good Commando and I would like to encourage you to improve your playstyle and become more active in the match.

Killing with Commando is fairly easy, but once i’ve used my stim pack and bombs i’m defensless. Commando is a pretty boring class to use tbh and it needs some changes.
Commando’s range is the biggest problem.
Also there is a way to take out your hunter with Commando while you’re running away, all you need to do is stun him then fly above him, then shot him, it’s that simple.

I found butt stroke fun, but that’s pretty much it, I agree on what u said. Can blame BR here, since Commando is sorta limited on one weapon.

I don’t run to my base when my skill is reloading either, i’m too busy getting ammo (remote charges) and getting easy kills. But when i need to heal i do, and when i’m panic bombed or when im getting chased by a tank and/or blaster.

I’ll start working on one tomorrow on.
Possibly make a new thread on both kong and ID.
Hopefully even the “pros” find some of it useful.
If anything needs to be changed you can PM me on ID,and I can try to get back as soon as I can.
Maybe focusing on all hero’s?
Gimme some tips,could come In handy.

@cyborg1 SS is right also. It’s either you spend hours in base typing/doing nothing or you’re running to reload your skills. But like I said I understand to some extent as to why you do it because commando can be limited.

@SoulFlare Guides aren’t my thing so I can’t help you with that.

Comandu is easy as fun to use

My tekniq to do 1st back flip to avoid hit and use but stroke to stop place in them. Activate stim fak and Fianly I rain with them shatgun.

6 Likes

LMFAOOOOOOOO. :joy::joy:

I fking died :laughing::joy:

can anyone understand that? lol please do a spellcheck

I can’t understand that either :sob: :frowning:

at least my spelling is better :smiley:

You didn’t get the joke lol…

I started dieing since here.

I cried here

And I died here.

Everyone fears the shatgun

Y8 Games