Heroes/Classes

Exactly.

About Tank part, I would like to change couple of things on him

Do you have any proof of me doing that? Stop making false accusations.

I thought KDR didnā€™t matter in FFT?

If u have 4x more deaths than kills,ofcourse it does matter. I am not talking about perfect kdrs,its about at least 50:50. And we are talking about Gunner,not Tech.

Why the heck would I need proof? Iā€™m not reporting you lmfao, Itā€™s just my observations. Youā€™ve done it countless times when I was playing with my main and even more when I see you do it with my alts. Whenever you have no Q or it runs out you evade to the base and avoid confrontation. No reason to get upset because youā€™re not the only commando I see do this.

I won tho. And last time I checked a player with red ping is no match for one in the green, so why should I shot back. Also strata after that game I got near (effuses on near) 60 kill and two death in total. Manly jump moving from bomb pick up to bomb pick up, taking the mage-damage when it shoes up and sniping shippers.

All in all at least I not a hacker, bug usher or chesses.

I am not comparing u with hackers etc, so not sure why u do that xD

Non of these games u won, when I played against u. Not because Iā€™m on some immortal god level, u just kept dying over and over on the same way. Not like I aimed on u, Iā€™m not hunting anyone in the game and had players with red ping in my team as well.

From what Iā€™ve seen, in station, ur gameplay was like this: Comes from the base. Sits on the payload. Reciving hits, uses E to swap platform, maybe do a little dmg, but still standing on platform. Respawn. Repeat. Profit - zero.
This was actually month ago or so, u played few matches that night and I was around.

I never say you were comparing me and be for you join match I was doing all right, guess Iā€™m just no match for you.

I didnā€™t said that either lol. Doesnā€™t matter if I was there or not, Iā€™m talking about whole gameplay and how it looks like from other perspective.

Well most of the time it that, I just get more kills and less deaths.

Also you did not add the part where I do a front flip also by ā€˜sitesā€™ you mean stand on it yes, because I donā€™t you tactical croute till after I chopper kick to a different payload. Or is shooting at someone on a different payload.

2 Likes

Chopper kick honestly sounds way cooler than copter kick :joy:.

I swear to God, I didnā€™t understand a word.

I donā€™t you tactical croute? Ok
You chopper kick to a different payload?..Ok-ish.
I didnā€™t know you could do front flips In this game :open_mouth:

I have to agree with dea tho :joy:
I have difficulties reading youā€™re huge-ass-posts.
(No Offense)

Itā€™s grammatically flawed, but itā€™s still understandable.

That was pretty funny.

Ohh man,I know its ā€œgramaticallyā€ flawed but imagine a person who doesnā€™t know as fluent english as you and I doā€¦
I feel sorry for that person :joy::joy:

Front flip? Lol

When youā€™re commando using stim pack is essential, without it Commando is just a low-ranged class, BR isnā€™t effective at all. Also the only time Iā€™m in my base is when I just respawned, running to get health/evade someone and when Iā€™m chatting.

1 Like

I donā€™t have a problem with understanding bad English at all. Sometimes read it 2-3 times,figured what person wanted to say and all cool. He used some words that Iā€™m not sure what is it supposed to be in the game and I really donā€™t understand.

Also said ā€˜no offenseā€™,mainly because itā€™s not some argue,pointed with screenshot how is it pointless to explain Mah and me,think even PIS how Gunner works. If he or anybody calls Gunners shatter accurate,but problem is in us, users of this class,that is completly wrong. And I watched him playing Gunner on such wrong way,now I am supposed to believe in his guide and thatā€™s my entire point. Instead of correcting someone on wrong way,ppl should think is their way correct.

Might actually work today on some guides,who knows,someone can try it out and see is it working for him/her or say what am I doing wrong.

I know why commandos run already and I understand why. But it doesnā€™t change the fact you guys run 24/7. When I use commando I still play normal, I donā€™t run to base when the skill is reloading. @cyborg1

@SoulFlare I suppose

I donā€™t mind helping with making guides :hugs:

Y8 Games