can anyone understand that? lol please do a spellcheck

I can’t understand that either :sob: :frowning:

at least my spelling is better :smiley:

You didn’t get the joke lol…

I started dieing since here.

I cried here

And I died here.

Everyone fears the shatgun

So that’s what i’m missing! the back flip! (noting it down)

stim fak? are u insulting the stim? rly get some spellinggggggggggggggggg

OMFG…You’re the only one here that failed to notice that I am just trying to post like Robo11500.
Check Robo’s post above…

@Robo sorry, no hard feelings… lol.

P.S mrock… I think you should fix your grammar and stop being a Wannabe G-Nazi XD.

omaigoh estop dat, estart espikin inglich plis zank yu

Haha

Rip my retinas

Done…

4 Likes

°_°

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Assassin is the best!

Okay as someone who played a ton of Bomber when she first came out:

She can be long range support…I mean, no damage falloff, great range, infinite airtime. But she isn’t always most effective that way. Saying Bomber is a long range support class is like saying Gunner is nothing more than a smaller Blaster…

The long range support class thing is great on a few maps, but you aren’t reaching your full potential as Bomber if all you do is snipe with her…

Edit: I didn’t read all of it; I honestly kind of assumed an argument that dumb wouldn’t continue. I forgot how salty parts of this community were.

Sorry to double post; reading through this thread.

Andrea: FFT was never supposed to be a team based game.

Okay, let me tell you what is wrong with that.
Why do you think it is class based, with healers, tanks, and damage classes? It was definitely a team game at some point. At least, it was intended to be. It’s been a long time since I’ve played a match where FFT was a team game, but there were some. I remember actually playing a shuttle bay match with old pros that lasted forever…there was no tank or shocker spam, just a handful of great players playing one different class each. I think those were the most effective possible teams.

3 Likes

Dang, I forgot what a jerk Sonics can be when you argue with him…

Y8 Games