Heroes/Classes

lel sry i replied you btw wrong reply button and i always read the above comments :blush:

And I talked about Commando, not Shocker or how to vs Assassin.

I want make a new topic xD

If anything it need the range to be lowered.

No really enfaces of mines.

Will if your blind or can’t see the “flow” of battle then the best way to “see” an Assassin is with a Blazer i.e. it can help you see cloaked assassins and see others throw the map. (even tho it is easy to see cloaked assassins, if anything assassins when they cloak makes it easier to see them i.e. because they attack you or move around map with cloaked, flee.)
So if your not as blind as a bat or can see the further then best class is any class, tho personally I like killing Assassin with Tech, because Tech is meant to be weak to them, lol.

Nerf Blazer, I die

Give the Assassin Invisibility, replace cloak. It far to easy to see, anyone who need Blazer to see an assassin just leaven, now.

Just throw a panic bomb on a blazer and its flamethrower will be almost harmless.

Plz no

Hahaha i doubt that any Assassin would agree that cloak is not op xD long duration,200mph,without big cooldown,if u ask me,I would even nerf it lol

Actually that is BS. Assassin is already annoying enough, the fact that they can do that is frustrating.

Are you saying that because you’re bad at it? lol
Anyhoo, the only balanced class is Gunner, the rest of the classes are messed up

Panic Bomb does not decrees that damage you can do?

So what it do to make it harmless? All it do is let friendly fire happen (if NOOB get hit, if any one else just make then go for assassins first so to stop it get annoying) or Teach heal all. And it give some poison.

Not really, I’m decent.

Shot guns aren’t meant for good rage, making it long ranged wouldn’t make any sense. Stim pack could use a nerf maybe it’s fire rate increase should be less effective or it shouldn’t buff commandos damage so much, and it’s cool down needs to be longer, some commando mains just wait at their base till their Q is ready.

Gunner is not balanced.

nah, just cyborgs.

2 Likes

I’d say balanced imo.

DAT SICK BURNNN!!

5 rail shots for me is not balanced. then u need 2 shots for a tank with double more hp, like wtf.
shatter too op in dmg, sucking in accuracy, AR too far range.

2 Likes

@Robo11500

It does decrease the damage you do.[quote=“Robo11500, post:225, topic:2567”]
So what it do to make it harmless? All it do is let friendly fire happen (if NOOB get hit, if any one else just make then go for assassins first so to stop it get annoying) or Teach heal all. And it give some poison.
[/quote]

When friendly fire happens,you’re team calls you “noob”, “asshole”,Or any other insult they can think of on that spot & keep calling you that from the moment on and until they meet you again.

@deaaa0803
Since gunner is my fav class,I keep aruging that gunner is balanced,if it isn’t.

1 Like

Depends on which class.

Kills commandos shooty and blazers dmg, while it’s not changing much on Gunner or Scout (and others)

Gunner is by far my most played class. But one thing is getting used on something, other thing is it balanced or not.
Abilities are fine, not like Bubble ability which can be too op, but values are not.

2 Likes

The shatter bomb is as op as bubble imo.

Y8 Games