Heroes/Classes

To be fair we all have a hard time trying to understand what you’re saying.

3 Likes

To be honest, i don’t care…

2 Likes

ooo, burned.

2 Likes

What a sick burn, 7hrs later i’m sill on fire.

3 Likes

hello

well it was before all the good players left. now it’s like a bunch of cannon fodder with one pro getting kills.

nouw
:heart_eyes:

Nope, it wasn’t.

:slight_smile:

Commando.

Advantages - Nearly godly at close range.Unbreakable even with a haze/panic on it if you’re stim pack is activated.
Disadvantage - Terrible at long range,and its quite hard to whoop out the battle rifle and snipe you’re foe.

Increasing the range of the shotgun would do a good influence to the commando.
I feel like the commando issue has been discussed much before,so I’ll not go into detail.

Assassin.

Reducing the range of “E” In SS,TA.
Range of E in SB is quite suitable.PIS has already talked about on the previous threads on kongregate.

I’ll come up with more when I can lol.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth:
:open_mouth:
Dont come xD

Commando’s shot gun is fine, his battle riffle isn’t. The battle riffle needs a buff and the stim pack needs a nerf. Haze isn’t effective because the shot gun has a spread wich can hit a bunch of targets at once, panic bomb has a dreadful effect on Commando’s damage even if he is using his stim pack.

I use mines then,on assassin xD

Yeah shockers are the best option against assassin. …

2 Likes

What?

?? i m confused ??

@cyborg1

I have to agree with what you said,but I still go by my saying that the shotgun could get a buff In its range.
I feel the stim pack Is perfect as It is.
Either the shotgun gets an increase in damage to deal with the panic bomb from an assassin
or
It gets an increase in range to deal with runners.

What this^ meant was either she uses the C4 on assassin’s or that she uses the panic bomb on the commando.

What you thought was that she pointed out shocker to be the solution.

She Is now confused.

And now,so are you :smiley:.

Yw.

2 Likes

I clearly talked about commando, not shocker.

What I was trying to say,lmao.

Y8 Games