[Help] y8.com vs Kongregate - Is it the same server?

Hello;
And how do I use the Kongate account on y8.com? It has two Freefall, and I play the Kongregate. I wonder if it’s the same server as y8.com. If so, how do I play Y8 with my Kongregate account?

Thanks and Happy New Year!

You can’t use you Kongregate account on y8.com but no mater if you play on Kongregate or y8.com you will still meat in the same battle fields tho you can ask y8 to transfer you accounts data but then it will no longer be your Kong account.

These are 2 different sites. Ur kong acc can be transferd to y8.

Happy holidays to u,also. :slight_smile:

Hi,

Yes Y8 and Kongregate using same server.

Happy New Year.

is okay if i may ask to transfer my kong account to y8 coz m having issues with kong please

Thanks guys, I’ll continue on kongregate then.

Sure, we’ll add a function in upcoming webgl version which will help you to transfer your account.

thanks man

Guys I play on both sites but I would prefer to kongregate

Kong is more laggy for me with 2 games that I played there.

In my Opinion you should use Id.net or the official site. For some reason kong lags more.

1 Like

Maybe this is an outdated observation, but it’s the opposite for me. The one or two time I tried the webgl it lagged for me. Kong, the last time I played, was as smooth as my pick up lines baby.

I never said the webgl version. I said Id.net and the official site.

I known I’m just saying Kong’s was as clean and smooth as it has ever been 4me.

Out of the three places Kongregate has the lest lag for me.

That’s the thing tho on your/my/others to you the player it can most of the time look smooth but to every one ells you jumping all over the map and kill other players throw walls, or that is happening to you because you lag so every one sees you just standing in place and a easy target.

Where or not your the one with the lag, lag well make others get easy shots, so if the lager did not kill you with a railgun or an assassin the lager probably would of got the kill faster with out it, if they got the kill because they could of lagged so when that shot you, you don’t tack a scratch or the damage only loads til later i.e. when you in you base.

Y8 Games