Goodbye :)

Well, I’ve been playing this game for over four years, and I have come to the conclusion that the best thing for me to do is to leave. I have had a blast playing with all of you. Lots of good moments and some bad ones, but mostly good. There are some players and friends that I will always remember. The reason I am leaving is completely personal and has nothing to do with anyone or anything. This is a decision I have been thinking about for awhile and have finally decided it is time.

I love you all :slight_smile: Bye
-Belisarius

3 Likes

Aw, take care beli. I wish you the best of luck

2 Likes

Even though I knew about this in advanced I’m still going to post my thoughts and keep it short and simple.

I’ve known you for like 4 years and you never failed to make me laugh all the time. Idk why but I found you hilarious. We literally talked about anything on a daily basis, whether it was personal or not. We’ve had great times playing here together and I won’t forget. Thanks for being a great friend to me on here dude. Better than anyone else I’ve met. I hope you come back to visit soon! Bye Joesph.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Another Joseph caught in the wind, the longer you leave em out there the farther away they get. Do not stray too far my friend.

1 Like

I don’t know how many times I came to the same conclusion, left the game, and came back. I hope you won’t do like me and that you will stick to your decision. Good luck!

1 Like

k bye.

1 Like

Good luck in future! Hope u gonna come back one day and play with us :slight_smile:

Good luck

1 Like

Goodbye Beli, and thanks for your help.

Ay, good luck with your life Beli.

Keep stopping by the forum sometime,
Cya :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wont say goodbye but See you soon Beli :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cya :frowning:

Goodbye Beli

Bye bud. :confounded: