šŸ’« Freefall Tournament: General Discussion šŸ’«

and be specific, which server ? EU? Asia? US?

US, I havenā€™t played any other

US seems like it has more troubles than EU.

guess iā€™ll play EU, then???

and thatā€™s not much better.???

Itā€™s not much better because u have higher ping. Im switching between these 2 servers to check them both and for now i see US being worse.

tonight 7.28.17 2 times it happened to me my weekly 2 free class, tank and scout skills have locked up on me, ive been playin them all week,its fun to think its workin an you get in battle and hit the button and nothin happens, just curious about it happening, just me or any1 else??? thanks rudedog out

U couldnā€™t switch on free classes u had?

Has anyone been on lately? I just got on yesterday after getting my kong account on the main siteā€¦Played like 3 games its still sorta laggy for me (probs because of my shiity lap).

There are a few problems I faced, when I was playing on moon base the health nor the shield bar was going down, I had use my instincts to know when I should chop/catalyze when using scout and assassin.

So far, looks like some progress is being made, itā€™s slow but it is being down so Iā€™ll be waiting,

Thatā€™s delay from server, after Space Station next on the list to fix.

Also if u are playing with youtube on, u gonna lag for sure. When I recorded gameplay on Chrome, only FFT was running in browser, cleaned it before that, fullscreen, recorder and game smooth as web player. Note that I did lag while recording in web player and thatā€™s why I actually avoided to rec stuff, especially while playing Gunner-sniping. Then I tried without cleaning cache, with youtube on and on every song switch had pretty heavy lag. 2 days ago FFT was updated with new build that reduced lag and I really donā€™t understand how ppl with better PC/net than mine are facing lag while I donā€™t.
If hits on u and enemy late, itā€™s easy to notice - shield fx is showing blue color for reciving/doing dmg on force field and it changes color to red if there is dmg on hp. If there is delay on server, color not gonna change and will stay blue (and u gonna die with full ff bar).
Pingers do delayed dmg, as u can see and always used to be like that, ppl who has 350 ping clearly got potato net/pc AND play on a wrong server.

ŁˆŁˆŁˆ[quote=ā€œRja12, post:9, topic:2753, full:trueā€]

My main account ā€œrja12ā€ is almost a Mar, but not yet. If I actually could use it, I would of been one by now. I can basically be any rank on my mod account, so that doesnā€™t count.
[/quote]

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

There has to be a way to seperate the guestā€™s from the playing ppl, its getting very frustrating when your the only one doing anything and the rest are chasin the wind or each other, the point system takes so long to get anywhere by losing, and jumping from room to room gets old. I donā€™t pay2play so its a long road to travel. I usually tell team mates what to do to help, and im not going to googl translate to communicate. Any solutionā€™s??? rudedog out

This has always been an issue with this game lol. Thatā€™s why I only played with my friends, because most of the random players would be lost.

2 Likes

I just capture when i feel like to, lol.

Transferred my deets from Kong and played my first match in quite a while

Looks like Iā€™ve still got it somewhat got it. By the way, they started out with a full team.

Though I noticed some stuff: a) The fidelity of the textures/lighting went down :slight_frown: b) Everyone seemed to be lagging to the point where I could kill them literally before they started moving in any way to react. c) My deaths were choppy/instant so Iā€™m guessing lag is indeed a big factor here.

Iā€™m glad I could transfer my stuff and come back to the game, but it kinda feels like itā€™s in beta all over again lol

3 Likes

and you should be playing solitaire instead??? B)

3 Likes

Killotaire* Haha.

and or go chase parked cars!!! Muhahahahahahahaaaaaaa

suggestion, if they are here to just tick ppl off or whatever, there should be a guest room that they can run and chase the wind and each other, and leave the rest of us that want to play the game, TO PLAYā€¦

Y8 Games