đŸ’« Freefall Tournament: General Discussion đŸ’«

But why not using other word then?

2 Likes

@Belisaurius11 Nico is probably top 3 for me. He’s really probably the only sniper I’ve been scared to snipe against because he was so good. When he first starting sniper I could beat him easy, but as he played more and practiced he was perfect. The last time I sniped him a few months ago he tortured me.[quote=“Dea83, post:1109, topic:2753, full:true”]
But why not using other word then?
[/quote]

I chose that word because that’s what I saw fit in my post at the time and it’s not a curse word.

3 Likes

@Rja12 oh yeah that’s who I was forgetting. Nico is a phenomenal sniper.

3 Likes

its all depends where you are using it, for example Beli got banned 2 days for making fun out of it and I do ignore them lot of time because dont want to impose lot of restrictions but repeating it again and again and highlighting is not good.

2 Likes

It was just a joke, no need for a ban.

2 Likes

hmm ok, but please dont make fun out of it. Its still a community for kids.

2 Likes

If I or someone else edited whoever post, have in mind that deleting it would be far easier. If u get a proper explenation why is it done, u don’t provocate more and keep with it. I don’t mind such way of talking, but this is forum and many are young, it’s not edited because I am bored. u could easily replace with another word instead of arguing and make couple of posts about it.

2 Likes

K

@Nox

The thing is if i feel as if I am not wrong or my post was wrongfully removed/edited, I will say that. I like to speak my mind if I think you’re wrong and I still do. That word was not used in a super bad way that you have to remove it from my post.

2 Likes

Tbh I didn’t disobey any rules, I kept it PG-13 like the rules tell you to.

I have a serious question though. Can we call someone a “Dick” if that’s their name? Or is that not allowed either? Because that would suck if your name is banned. Like think what are people gonna call you? Richard? That’s not right. You know the emotional trauma that could cause someone? Also, can we say dickens? Like: “rja sniped the dickens out of me.” Or no? Because that’s a common slang phrase that is 100% fine.

2 Likes

If u look on many forums its censored word, with many others. Since theme was not a person called Dick, I don’t see a reason to mention it. Also what u don’t understand is how only Eng uses that word as description (which makes no sense, since how d can act?), everywhere else it doesn’t exist in that way. Or name rofl.

2 Likes

This statement absolutely made no sense. Just because where you’re from they never say it that does not mean you can say it makes no sense. Every country or place has it’s own language or slang. You can say something that’s common wherever you’re from and I can easily say that doesn’t exist in my country and it makes no sense. Calling someone a dick is basically a synonym for idiot
etc. Don’t bash my language just because it’s not common in other places lol.

2 Likes

No calling someone a dick doesnt mean the same as idiot, its the same as calling him an asshole/shitty person. Calling someone a dick is the same as saying they did something really shitty.

3 Likes

True. I was trying to find the right word without cursing and the closest thing I could think of is what Beli said which was idiot. They’re probably gonna edit or remove your post tho bro.

3 Likes

Uh ok I hope I understand what you mean, it’s really hard though when you use verbs as subjects and use different tenses.[quote=“Dea83, post:1118, topic:2753”]
If u look on many forums its censored word, with many others.
[/quote]

I disagree. A lot of forums allow that. Also dick doesn’t transgress (transgress means disobey btw) the rules. I mean you wrote them you should know. Words like dick and ass and shit are used in movies all the time and they remain PG-13, which is what you requested in the rules.[quote=“Dea83, post:1118, topic:2753”]
Since theme was not a person called Dick, I don’t see a reason to mention it.
[/quote]

Theme? That’s not how you’re supposed to use the word theme tbh. Also does it matter? I’m sure there will come a person who’s name is Dick. Also you don’t know what someone’s name is unless they say.[quote=“Dea83, post:1118, topic:2753”]
Also what u don’t understand is how only Eng uses that word as description (which makes no sense, since how d can act?), everywhere else it doesn’t exist in that way. Or name rofl.
[/quote]

I don’t want to be a jerk but I honestly have no clue what you’re trying to say here.

2 Likes

That would be a dick move by them :wink: ba dum tsss

3 Likes

Lol you know already

and slang’s are fine but repeating it for infinite times is not good.

2 Likes

@Charlemane2 your both post have been flagged and I let you edit them.

2 Likes

Really meat? Lol

2 Likes

Whats up guys.Getting bored here. fft used to be so much fun.

2 Likes

It was very fun once upon a time.

2 Likes
Y8 Games