šŸ’« Freefall Tournament: General Discussion šŸ’«

That team plays how Lebron plays. If Lebron plays well they usually win, if he plays bad they usually lose.

@Mahmmouda no lol, basketball.:basketball:

2 Likes

And Mah can you edit your previous post? Itā€™s kinda inappropriate.

How is that? My posts were encrypted its not ahowing what you think itā€™s showing

Just viewed my photobucket after I didnā€™t opened it for almost 2 years ā€¦ these daysā€¦
I miss the old FFT community from kong forumā€¦

5 Likes

Lmao :joy:

Anymore who love sniper,can you do the trick shot?
Send the video that you do the trick shotā€¦
I didnā€™t mean for that harsh languageā€¦sorry for my video
Anyone that use headphone,please lower your soundā€¦enjoy the trick shot

2 Likes

^LMAO nice trickshot, its very cool like WWE, but its fake like WWE,
watch in slow motion carefully.

Still possible to do but luckā€¦ (Unless you learned to accelerate your time perception)
Clever trick by that guy though.

Happy Easter guys

happy easter :blush:

2 Likes

Nice picture you haveā€¦

:heart_eyes:

When you busy playing FFT,your cats come to you with serious faceā€¦

4 Likes

So, I was playing this on Kong, soā€¦ I need my FFT dater moved?

yes

When they data got moved from kong,they just play as guest?

@Rja12 , Jiraya is alive??
He literally should be, because Nagato used Rinne-Tensei No Jutsu, right?
And Nagato LITERALLY said " Its the least I can do, thereā€™s still time to save those I killed when I came to Konoha".
However Madaraā€™s revival with Rinne-Tensei proves that itā€™s very possible to revive a dead even after many years of his death, AM I WRONG

Thats pretty much what I thought when Nagato did that.
But,
There is a possibility that Nagatoā€™s Rinne-Tensei No Jutsu has a range,take note that Jiraiya died under-water and sank deep.
Or,
Nagatoā€™s Rinne-Tensei No Jutsu has a Chakra limit,Jiraiya has loads of Chakraā€¦Nagato is nearly dieing.

This is just my opinion.
Iā€™m not really sure lol.

The chakra rodes that pain stabbed jiraya with could transmit his chakra to jirayaā€™s lifeless body .
Other hints that Jiraya might still be alive, that Kabuto not being able to revive Jiraya could mean that Kishi kept him alive
also Kabuto did state that he was unable to find samples from Jirayaā€™s DNA.
also if Orochimaru becomes the main villain, so its his team who will stop him its like obito/kakashi naruto/sasuke jiraya/orochimaru

He can still be alive, but I donā€™t think that deep into it. Either way Naruto is over so we wonā€™t be seeing him again unless they decide to place Naruto characters into Baruto.

Bulls beating celtics 2-0 lol.

Y8 Games