💫 Freefall Tournament: General Discussion 💫

I mean I live in Miami so the Heat, but obviously they won’t win. So I’m going for GS, hopefully they won’t choke. But the spurs are looking extremely good this year, so we’ll see how this goes. Who’re your top 4?

Well I really want the Bucks since I’m in the Milwaukee area. Excited to see Giannis in the playoffs. But my top 4 are probably: GS, Boston, Cleveland, and the Spurs. What about you? I’m also interested in seeing how far Westbrook and Harden can carry their teams.

Bucks? There is no way they will make it far. Top 4 = Spurs, cavs, gs, and celtics.

I don’t care, they’re my team so I root for them.

You all wrong, spurs gonna go far because they can handle the pressure, cavs bc they hve pure talent and a deep roster, bucks too young will choke, wizards are the hungriest team so they may make an upset. Harden wont be able to carry the rockets, and Westbrooks team just isnt good enough, theres a reason the Big O didnt win a championship his first 5 years either. Boston will get to caught up in the glory but they have a chance. Idgaf about the warriors so idk

What

Blocked.

TBH it will probably be between gs, cavs, and spurs. @Charlemane2

@Nox ?

I like the new offical site design.

2 Likes

Some random person with dumb posts.

2 Likes

I disagree, Bucks vs Warriors in the finals brah.

Beli I hope you’re joking…the bucks will never make it far. Lmao you think the bucks will beat all these superstar teams?

2 Likes

Lol I’m obviously joking, but I don’t think you realize how many good players the Bucks have. They’re just very inconsistent. Probably cause they’re so young. But tbh I think the finals will be GS vs Lebron again.

2 Likes

Are you guys talking about football :football: teams?

“VS Lebron”…as if he’s the only one that makes up that team.[quote=“Mahmmouda, post:1042, topic:2753”]
Are you guys talking about football :football: teams?
[/quote]

What is GS? Because I had bad thoughts about it

Golden State.[quote=“Mahmmouda, post:1044, topic:2753”]
Because I had bad thoughts about it
[/quote]

What?

Golden State? I thought it was g@y s3x
lol.

Really?.. How does that make any sense?

2 Likes

Man, I’m bad with encrypted conversations

Y8 Games