đŸ’« Freefall Tournament: General Discussion đŸ’«

Lmao :joy: @Rja12

2 Likes

U okay today?

Yes, I am. What about you? I was just pointing out the logical flaw of your statement.

That what u said has zero logic lol.

Ok lemme recap. You said Iln is AC glint, not meatcove. I was just pointing out, iln could be AC_Glint and meatcove. Just because iln is AC_Glint doesn’t mean iln can’t be meatcove.

I don’t see connection between iln and meatcove. Plus u could see them both online in discord lol

They’re both over the top dramatic about things. Same typing style as well. Use the same adjectives a lot of the time. Frequent the same places.

Iln is on discord? I gotta hit him up then.

You mean on the forum or on id.net or somewhere else?

forum=id.net? :grin:

The forum is only a part of id.net. Currently, id.net profile avatars and forum avatars are not synced.

On ID.net forum, I wanted to change the picture using my Mobile, I couldn’t figure out how to do it

oh there is a bug with uploading avatars on the forum. We will try to fix this, you will have to try again later. If you want, you can try the gravitar option, it requires a wordpress login though.

There are actually multiple ways to stay on with more accounts on kong, discord and so on. So yeah, beli statement is as truthful as yours

*shrug

Beli’ statement is logically correct. Just because they’re online at the same time means nothing. If meatcove is iln, he could also have a 3rd account that is Ac’s.

Oh, btw Y8.com is stupid when it comes to avatars. I tried to use my kongregate avatar on their site and it wouldn’t let me because of “copyright” or something like that : (

Lol i can’t believe your all convinced i’m iln. The only alt i’ve got is speshalneedsdonky which i did from my phone cos i couldn’t remember my login. And that was only used a couple of times. There’s a big difference between iln and i, i dont relentlessly bait people so i can knock one out to the thought of people getting irritated, i just take the pi$$ out of pretty much everything, including myself.

I see what Beli means but I’m not convinced. I could’ve sworn Ac admitted to it already or something and never denied it when he came on the discord. Tbh I don’t really care, that’s the past.

@Rja12

Won’t they still air Boruto as like a sequel?

But,for me I feel like Boruto will never come as close to Naruto ever did,whether it is the number of people who watched it or if it is to hold a certain place in my heart.

Although,I will still watch it once its out.

Wbu?

I don’t believe you are iln a single bit, I was running with the flow. Apparently “having a rich grammar” => “Oh that’s iln”, FFT didn’t have many of these.

@SoulFlare Yeah I’m pretty sure. But of course, the original will always be the best.

Y8 Games