šŸ’« Freefall Tournament: General Discussion šŸ’«

Iā€™ve never had a title before, i canā€™t wait to get my business cards reprinted to say ā€œmeatcove the great pataphysician, ruler of insanityā€. Even Patrick Bateman would be jealous.
Should i add neuron tickler? Although i like it as a descriptive phrase, thereā€™s something about it that suggests it needs batteries and a private room.

P.s. your such a flirt lol

Meatcove confirmed as ilneutrino.

2 Likes

Youā€™re killing me.

HEY DUDE , OR Meatcove ilneutrino confirmed

Jaz and Meat commenting same topic. Canā€™t end up well :joy_cat:

Other than rarely being serious i dont see that much similarity between ilneutrino and I.

you know you love it really

What you all think is the best shout from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?
I say the Slow Time shout with all words of power use.

Can anyone get wich video game charter my username is baste off?

If dust travails 1334256.38079m/s faster that the speed of light it will break your femur bone if it hits.

I wish I knew the slightest bit of what youā€™re talking about.

I cant change my profile pic to the pic I want anymore?

I mean the similarities are so obviousā€¦

I hope he wasnā€™t Ilneutrino. That guy or girl did some cruel crap to a lot of people, itā€™s nothing to be proud of

Mehā€¦saving pictures of people from FFT and kong OT on his/her desktop and using them for his own personal use is not entertaining to me. Itā€™s quite disturbing actually.

2 Likes

Iā€™m talking about the chit chat and stuff, not the actual psychopath part

Lol yeah @Rja12 that was a little weird. Plus what he did to Holy was mean even if Holy was a gullible turd. For me with ilneutrino it really depended on my mood. One day he was hilarious and the next day he would piss me off so much.

Iln is AC glint lmao, not meatcove.

Just because iln is ac_glint does not mean meatcove canā€™t be iln. I personally have like 4 alts on kongregate I use or used to use on the forums.

I had a few alter egos on kong myself :joy::joy:.

Anyways enough about Ilneutrino, can we talk about more important stuff? Like I seriously just read that Naruto Shippuden is coming to and end. God, Iā€™m so mad. At least it will go down in the books as one of the best animated series ever created. If anyone is interested they will create another series highlighting Narutoā€™s son and him entering the ninja academy and living under his fatherā€™s spotlight.

u know I am sick it of u tell your friends donā€™t tell what do so bent it go bk and donā€™t come bk

Y8 Games