đŸ’« Freefall Tournament: General Discussion đŸ’«

One of My sniping Screen Shots :stuck_out_tongue:

Because Obama is very important person in my life

Idk the anime I’ve seen has sucked and I don’t really have an interest in cartoon little kids. Actually, there’s one anime I watched every once in awhile when I was like five, and that was beyblades.

Never found fuction of these keys

Any one know ?

It’s an option that FFT used to have earlier in the game. If the teams were really unfair you could vote to resign. The problem with it was it barely ever worked, since every time you resigned you basically got the same exact teams the next match.

I mean now but ty for telling

Abraaz is so awesomeeeez!!!

i don’t like this new forum look

It’s really lame to say how something sucks just because u watched some bad animes or it didn’t fit ur taste. There are bad movies,series,games,so clearly bad anime as well. Doesn’t mean every single of it is bad. AoT and TG got really nice story and episodes are interesting,made me to watch it more and more.
Respect other ppl choices,thanks.

So if something doesn’t fit my taste, I shouldn’t dislike it? Sorry if it’s lame, but if it doesn’t fit my taste it sucks for me.

Was I being disrespectful? Saying anime sucks is my opinion.

Ur opinion based on nothing. Not saying u shouldn’t dislike it, but there are many things I don’t like and since many ppl likes it, doesn’t mean it sucks.

Meat can you keep your posts pg13? Like some of the stuff you say is too inappropriate.

@Belisaurius11 @deaaa0803

Everyone is entitled to their opinions lol. I haven’t watched any manga/anime beside Naruto and judging by the way they look, I would say they suck also. It’s just like saying I can’t give my opinion and say that alligators are dangerous until I actually try and play with one. We don’t have to actually do/watch something to share an opinion.

“We don’t have to do/watch something to share an opinion” I think thats the first line in the “Authoritarian handbook, a bigots guide to monopoly”. Right under the picture of trump curling 1 out on the whitehouse lawn.

P.s I’m gonna keep my posts pg14 to go one better, i wanna be sure im safe.

2 Likes

Sometimes I have no clue what you’re talking about

Anime just doesn’t appeal to me.

Dear friend, allow me to disagree! :rage:

Meatcove is certainly one of the most delightful posters here. :heart_eyes::blush: When I can hear his fancy words and comprehend his flourished train of thoughts, he tickles my neurons like no other man ever did before. And let me tell you that the finger of his intellect is as soft as it is expert! That’s the reason why, when I’ll have absolutly nothing else to do, I’ll compose a panegyric about this great pataphysician, this ruler of insanity: Meatcove.

(You’ll certainly notice that the above paragraph starts and ends by His hame. It’s to show that my cousin his the alpha and the omega of everything.)

The moment when you sneak from work and open forum and say HAI to ur buddies.
gtg bye

3 Likes

That made me cringe

2 Likes

Lmao^

Y8 Games