💫 Freefall Tournament: General Discussion 💫

Try using IE.

Okay

Thanks, it’s working perfect on IE

2 Likes

Holy socks :joy::joy:
These japanese people are 2 pro at screams af.

2 Likes

Clever ways to deal with hackers:

3 Likes

Lmao,that scorpion in serious sam Ive always hated it, that scorpion doesn’t die, you have to add some commandos to kill it.

Lmao

LOL when Pokemon meets DBZ >o<

That was rather weird to watch.

I didn’t understand any of that

Omg !!! @deaaa0803 this last assassin insta kil of yours , Check it out guys ! my name ! I used to be Col.Anasmasterking but i created new account now , XxShakerPandaxX Omg ! I cant believe it i am there , that was the time i loved blaster more than any other class and i was damn too good in it . Even tank (just like showed on video)

Anime sucks.

2 Likes

Do you have anything against Anime Beli? Do you prefer cartoon? I admit that theres some stupid anime but not all anime in general

2 Likes

Obama himself called anime gay…i Hate when weeaboss defend anime.

Cartoon is better

2 Likes

Naruto is the only exception like I always say. Everything else sucks.

I’ve never seen a full episode of Naruto, but I assume they’re weird.

Well, I watched few episodes of Dragon Ball Z and Naruto and One PieceI had no idea about happens after Freiza dies if thats his name, so later on That anime just came to my mind and kept thinking about whats gonna happen after Freiza dies anyway
I check Luffy too, I didnt reallly like that anime because it has some really weird chartacters which I dont like, just watched few episodes and J only liked luffy and Zoro.
As for Naruto, I was not really interested in it, I kept seeing some posts about Madara and the Uchiha clan and stuff like that, and ages later I got sick of seeing that bullshit over and over again and decided to watch it
Naruto is probably is the only anime I like because it has a really good stories.
Like naruto’s and Obito’s and Itachi’s stories and Pain’s, I’m not an anime nerf I’m not really that obsessed with anime, But naruto is some good stuff

I agree @Mahmmouda , Naruto is Love :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart: well DBZ doesnt really sucks . DB Super is interesting :smiley:

Naruto is amazing. I’ll pass on Dbz…the fights are like 20 episodes long and they talk way too damn much. Naruto does a little talking but the fights are pretty straight forward and doesn’t drag on like Dbz. I’ve never watched one peice but I heard it was dope.

Y8 Games