šŸ’« Freefall Tournament: General Discussion šŸ’«

Tsunade is still a virgin xDD

Anyway,I watched every episode,but there still things I want to know

Tsunade is my favorite female fighter in Naruto. Tsunade, legendary sanin member. What do you want to know?

I know everything but it makes me feel sad how she didnt get married,
I like :watermelon: You know

She was destined to be with Pervy sage but that didnā€™t go well.

Kakashi, & jiraiya

No, she loved Dan Koto

yes, sasuke and big bro itachi part of the uchiha clan, naruta 9 tail fox, hinata with her kekkei genkai, shes super pale, etc

2 Likes

Spoiler[quote=ā€œMahmmouda, post:744, topic:2753, full:trueā€]
No, she loved Dan Koto
[/quote]

Oh yeah purple haired dude. Forgot about him.

She actually never loved that pervy lol

I really donā€™t know why would make Itachi die, Itachi is so powerful that you will be under his gen without even noticing, you donā€™t even need to look at his eyes, he can beat Madara but I doubt he can beat him while Madara is a Six paths

True. He was more like her annoying bestfriend.

If Itachi couldnā€™t kill Sasuke, what makes you think he can kill Madara? Although I think he was holding back on Sasuke because he actually loves him.

Dude, Itachi killed himself he had a HUGE pressure when he used Susanoo, and Saskue noticed that pressure when the Raikage wanted to kill him at the Summit at the Samurai, go check it
Itachi put way much pressure than Saskue, Saskue was weakened when he felt that pressure, Itachi basically killed himself, Saskue is still a kid, he needs some milk.
The power he got does not belong to him, since he stole Itachiā€™s eyes, later he will get a Rinnegan, so he doesn;'t deserve any of that power.
Believe me, Itachi is POWERFUL, more than you think he did an amazing things when he was a kid, he even joined the anbu at very young age.
Itachi is the best Uchiha member so far, after Shisui

3 Likes

Weaboos.

3 Likes

Anime is gay.

3 Likes

Youā€™re right. Naruto is the only exception tbh. Most anime make the characters very femanine for some reason and the story lines are crap. I only watch Naruto.

Lol thatā€™s not the truth, there are tones of nice animes.

Why watch anime when you can watch family Guy (Simpsons 2)?

I love family guy lmao. I hate the show bobā€™s burgers though, itā€™s so stupid.

2 Likes

Everyone has own tastes lol. Plus Anime takes long for a new season.

Y8 Games